Eye patch clipping since 8.2

I’d hate to be that guy, but I swear eye patches clip through Kul Tirans heads ever since this patch.
I could be wrong but things like this bother me and I would of picked up on it prior.

3 Likes

Hey, Ruco!

Regardless of the fact that you are wrong or not, it would be best to report the issue as a bug: doing so will allow our team to have a look at it :slight_smile:

On a fairly unrelated note, your transmog is glorious!

1 Like

Nothing will ever happen… So many items in wow that clip like #%#¤… even Heritage Armor Sets clip bad on most, tho thy are made specific for one race.

2 Likes

i had to race change from gnome to Human because, my warrior tank mage tower look clipped through the floor.

There are a bunch of weird things… circles and bandana that flies way past your forehead, though I can’t remember where that was the case (female humans?)

One I found recently was the monocle for male Nightborne. It’s nowhere near your face!

Any headpiece with a dangly bit at the bottom goes right through the chest of female draenei. The ones I’ve been seeing are from Ulduar and MoP, so it’s not like they introduced the Draenei model after they made the armour :frowning:

Unless its gamebreaking they won’t fix it. Hell, there’s some shoulders from BRD that got shifted to General Angerforge in 7.3.2 when they were making ready for personal loot. Despite them being visible on his dungeon journal, they’ve never dropped from him and don’t drop from the old source either.

Report them all in-game so there is a record of it :slight_smile: It might not be priority but if there is a record there is a chance they get corrected when possible

Have done several since they were first found :cry:

Prymantera
<Blades Of Might>
Dayum, Blades of Might on Hellfire? Didn’t think it still existed.

They dont clip its quite the opposite they float like a meter away from the eye :confused: its awful

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.