What's your favourite pet you have?

Doesn’t matter if it isn’t meta or whatever. Just fun or cool looking

Mine is mini Winston because he’s hilarious. Also Lil’ Bling is a good lad

I’ll have to go with Corgnelius!

I’ll have to go with my Winged Guardian Cub, Tobey. He was the first one that I leveled in pet battles and remains my go-to for most fights. I love the way he plays around too!

Molten Corgi :slight_smile:

Onyxian Whelpling. Many come and go over the years but he is always on my toolbar :slight_smile:

Lashtail Hatchling, forever and always since I retrieved her from the vile hands of Mandokir.

1 Like

Willy! Because having a baby Observer is really fitting as a Warlock.

2 Likes

I’m going with panda. The one you got with the CE classic. I still remember this little guy being with me from day 1 questing in Goldshire as a lowbie warrior, killing kobolds. And dying due to pulling more then 2 mobs, pretty sure that ball of fluff is suffering from serious PTSD at this point.

Loved the diablo and zergling aswell, but mr wiggles is where it’s at.

1 Like

I love my Cinder Kitten ! :heart_eyes_cat:

Mechanical Squirrel as he was the first pet I ever had, given to me by my (then future) partner a bit under 12 years ago :nut_and_bolt: :orange_heart: :nut_and_bolt:
My other favourites, as they represent something deeply personal to me, are the bees! :slight_smile: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Any pet that wipes its butt on the floor and then sniffs it. This close observation of animal behaviour makes me chuckle every time. So that’s corgis and pugs, basically.

Pet Bombling because it’s just cool and back in vanilla only Goblin Engineer could have it since it wasn’t tradable.

2 Likes

Jademist Dancer for cheerful moments and the closest one can get to pair with Chalice of the Mountain Kings. (Teeny Titan Orb is, obviously, a disco ball.)
Phoenix Hatchling/Stormwing for elemental affinities.
Wondrous Wisdomball for realm!Silvermoon divination sessions featuring important lore questions.

Cinder Kitten/Mischief visuals are hot, but what I love about them are their MEOWS! :heart_eyes: :musical_note:

1 Like

Making me choose 1… mmm

I love my Panda Cub, having that little sleepy bundle follow me around all these years. Never levelled them in Pet Battles so they are still level 1, can’t bring myself to make fluff ball fight :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rascal-Bot (and his counterpart - Armored Vaultbot), aside from the fact he looks epic, I’m also reminded of Star Trek every time I summon him.

How much do they pay to you to promote the store products?

I didn’t think I would ever find a pet I liked as much as Baa’l, I especially find his ghostly echo of a bleats absolutely delightful. His usefulness in pet battles is kind of disappointing though. Irkalla was probably my favourite aesthetic pet for a long time, as well as my harpy, Selome who both look especially great with the Spirit Wand effect.
Lastly, my favourite fighters still remains to be Zephirus, my nexus whelp, Daphnis, my dream whelp and Citila my brilliant blood feather. They’re all cute and they get the job done.

Tough to choose just one.

I was incredibly lucky that I got Murkalot before I had any idea about pets at all. I kept him out quite a bit just for the goofy animations.

Tiny Snowman is not only appealing in himself, but if you look closely during a battle, his hat being almost knocked off and then settling back is a masterpiece of simple but effective character animation.

Anubisath Idol is a pet new battlers love, but many lose patience as they get more sophisticated tools, and abandon him. He’s still ace by me.

Xu-Fu is sleek and majestic, not to mention a consummate mouser. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It can’t do combat, but I love my tiny naaru, K’ute. I worked very hard to get him and he plays really nice naaru chimes. Also he sometimes casts Touch of the Naaru and gives nearby pets and critters that floating naaru symbol at their heads, definitely my favourite pet. He also looks really good with my draenei holy priest.

2 Likes

Probably Microbot 8D. I love the fact it’s a tiny little compact (yet surprisingly detailed?) bipedal bot that dispenses missiles, rockets, ion cannons… it’s hilarious and badass.

Close second goes to Landro’s Lil XT.