My blue ink seems to be running out, goodbye everyone!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just kidding - You will be missed, and I hope you’ll have a lot of fun where ever you’ll be going :hugs:

https://c7.uihere.com/files/56/996/923/snoopy-charlie-brown-woodstock-peanuts-comics-peanuts.jpg

3 Likes

I hope you the very best in life. Thank you for these years! :hugs:

5 Likes

Still got a couple million Ultramarine Inks lying around, because y’all have been refusing to update the ink traders for over a year now. You want some?

Thanks for everything friend, you shall be missed <3

May your days be long and your hardships few :sunny:

3 Likes

Bye, my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Darn those onions :frowning: It’s been an honor, friend. All the best for your new adventure!

4 Likes

even CM’s leave their jobs to play the hell out of Classic! the Hype is over 9000!

i wish you happiness and succes in your future days!

I may not post much these days, but this is exactly the same for me too!

You had my favourite avatar which always made me smile.

Sorry to see you go!

3 Likes

Run free, run fast and stay safe on whatever adventures come next. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Good luck on your travels Taepsilum!

3 Likes

Oh, did not see that coming :disappointed_relieved:

I hope all the best for whatever you are doing in the future.

Just curious, have you made your mind about the server you’ll be playing in Classic :laughing: Asking for a friend

1 Like

nooo…bye bye Mrgl-Mrgl…:frowning:

There it is! Bring these back. Please!

1 Like

hey, does anyone know if it is possible to check what name one had before migrating to another server?
Can’t remember what my name was on Zeviper before I took advantage of free migration from shadowmoon to haomarush in 2008.

We will miss you. May all your dreams come true. U have been a great asset to the community. Shame on whoever laid u off.

1 Like

Amagad, I didn’t know you were leaving too!

It has been a pleasure knowing you and I really wish you all the best for your future adventures. Keep up the good! :blush:

1 Like

I’m really very sorry to see you go. You have been a reliable Biue landmark for me for years. I hope you find a great place to be! (along with Classic, of course :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

We’ll miss you :frowning:

2 Likes

Bye bye mister longstanding, favorite blue. You will be missed. :sob:

2 Likes

(T)here is always room for one more… I am just wondering… Is the letter T cursed? First Takralus, now you…

Wherever RL takes you next, good luck on your journeys! Thank you for the awesome years!

1 Like