My blue ink seems to be running out, goodbye everyone!

It has been an absolute pleasure.
Keep being the best gaming community in the world.

Hope you have room for one more.
See you in Classic!

Much love <3
/camp

44 Likes

Blue ink running out? Sounds like you should reroll red and join the horde ganking squad at BRM.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for everything Taepsy, i remember you since i started posting on these forums (Cata i think).

Sad to see you go but nice to have you at least as part of the community in classic.

Now, about that… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It was an honor to work with you over the last years. Wish you all the best for the future my friend!

You will be missed!

9 Likes

Good luck with whatever else you end up doing or aim for!

I don’t know about “best”… “Least scummy” perhaps?
Better than some games for sure. “cough-everymobaandcompetitiveshooterever-coughcough”

2 Likes

Best of luck Taeps! May the future bring you many joys.

2 Likes

All the best :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for all you’ve done :heart:

3 Likes

Hi,

:sob: :cry:
/hug
:vulcan_salute:

trollische GrĂĽĂźe / greetings,
Cerka

3 Likes

All the best wishes. I’m from the german forums so i don’t had to do with you personally. But it’s always sad seeing people go after so many years.
Thank you and best wishes!

4 Likes

You have always been pleasant and understanding in all the time i have seen you on the forum, for that i thank you.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

2 Likes

Good luck for your future adventures !

3 Likes

Awh… You’ve been here almost as long as I remember, with your silly little BlizzCon murloc (where did these gifs go anyway?! They were hilarious!) and your smile.

Well, that’s just the way it goes. I hope you had a good time here, and I hope you’ll have one in the future, too.

3 Likes

Best of luck and take care!

/salute

2 Likes

It’s been a pleasure knowing you! Best of luck with all your future endeavours.

:sob:

3 Likes

Aint full cap titles against forum rules :wink:

1 Like

Wishing the best of all to you and your future adventures! Thanks for everything you’ve done to the community :hugs: sad to see another familiar name go :frowning:

3 Likes

All thread titles appear as caps in the thread itself :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/240/075/90f.png
Sry it’s a mandatory meme cause we don’t see blues here too often :slight_smile:
I am sure many would like more interaction with community and acknowledge of feedback.

3 Likes

All the best to you - you’ll be missed …

2 Likes

Another one getting laid off? This is fine.