My blue ink seems to be running out, goodbye everyone!

Darn those onions :frowning: It’s been an honor, friend. All the best for your new adventure!

4 Likes

even CM’s leave their jobs to play the hell out of Classic! the Hype is over 9000!

i wish you happiness and succes in your future days!

I may not post much these days, but this is exactly the same for me too!

You had my favourite avatar which always made me smile.

Sorry to see you go!

3 Likes

Run free, run fast and stay safe on whatever adventures come next. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Good luck on your travels Taepsilum!

3 Likes

Oh, did not see that coming :disappointed_relieved:

I hope all the best for whatever you are doing in the future.

Just curious, have you made your mind about the server you’ll be playing in Classic :laughing: Asking for a friend

1 Like

nooo…bye bye Mrgl-Mrgl…:frowning:

There it is! Bring these back. Please!

1 Like

hey, does anyone know if it is possible to check what name one had before migrating to another server?
Can’t remember what my name was on Zeviper before I took advantage of free migration from shadowmoon to haomarush in 2008.

We will miss you. May all your dreams come true. U have been a great asset to the community. Shame on whoever laid u off.

1 Like

Amagad, I didn’t know you were leaving too!

It has been a pleasure knowing you and I really wish you all the best for your future adventures. Keep up the good! :blush:

1 Like

I’m really very sorry to see you go. You have been a reliable Biue landmark for me for years. I hope you find a great place to be! (along with Classic, of course :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

We’ll miss you :frowning:

2 Likes

Bye bye mister longstanding, favorite blue. You will be missed. :sob:

2 Likes

(T)here is always room for one more… I am just wondering… Is the letter T cursed? First Takralus, now you…

Wherever RL takes you next, good luck on your journeys! Thank you for the awesome years!

1 Like

Boa sorte Taepsilum!

2 Likes

Got fired by greedy blizz?

The best of luck in your next endeavours!

I can’t help but point at the irony of a Blue going to apparently play a version of the game The Powers That Be insisted for years was never going to happen, in fact the subject itself was practically ‘verboten’ and people were made to pay for a ‘big beautiful’ Wall of No.

How the times have changed :slight_smile:

Best of luck.

Also, this thread had more blue interaction than all threads I’ve posted in over the past two months. Like, be more active?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.