[7/9M] [Silvermoon] <Guardians of the Plume> - 2 night weekday Mythic guild

Before connecting with anyone I thought I would just validate that your recruitment is still accurate.

I am an older WoW player (38) but looking for challenging progressions, coaching and work commitments mean I will be either catching game time late at night, or blocking out raid nights to play.

I’ve raided progression in TBC through to BFA, moving back down after that. I am looking to raid primarily as a DPS (Lock, fDruid, DH, or Hunter as I have not raided these as a main at the start of an expansion) but have previously mained Tank and healer, so have that experience.

I am free to chat anytime if you are interested:
Discord - banburybull
Bnet - Vaidd#2553

We are still very much on the lookout for more! Please contact us through the mentioned path if you are interested :slight_smile:

Looking for certain classes still. For our TWW raiding roster

Hey there,

I’m a very experience returning player that is currently looking for a guild.

I normally main the Tank role (any and all tank classes) and warlock/mage.

I have a long history of CE raiding before I stopped paying after Legion. I would share more if you are interested. In short summary I was a raider and eventually main tank at the guild “Last Resort” from Vanilla until end of Legion.

In anything of the above, is interesting - please reach out in-game on my druid or on the bnet - Grimangel#2222

We are still looking, for a healing priest specifically!

Still looking for certain classes to fill up raid spots :slight_smile: