7th legionaire's Bloody Cloak Aquisition

Howdy guys,

I was wondering how to get this cloak (appearance explained below)…
I know generally you get tier 3 items from the Arathi Warfront quest and you get tier 2 items from Arathi rares. (once per rotation each)

However, I only ever got a tier 1 helmet, a shoulder piece, and a chest piece (from the BfA Campaign across Kul Tiras). How do I get other tier 1 pieces for Xmogrification? (namely belt and cloak seeing how everything else is either in my possession or identical to tier 2)

Any help is appreciated!

Appearance: [Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight ONLY]
Simple blue cloak with no pointy ends, which is not split in any way, and has no golden accents on it

google “7th legionnaire’s bloody drape,” look at the 2nd image

If i remember correct you get t1 pieces from emissery quests and assaults? Check vendor if it sells that cloak.

The vendor sells a cloak with two pointy edges and assaults only award the split cloak. I am not sure about emissary quests tho…

I was hoping someone here knew for sure

Did you check wowhead? There you might find out where to get it. If i remember correct vendor sells 2 types of cloaks. Other one is with pointy edges and the other is what you are looking for.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=166550/royal-blue-cloak?bonus=0 is it this what you are looking for?

No it is not; the shade of blue is too light as I am wearing the tier 3 Arathi Plate Chest piece…

Damn. Then i don’t know where to get that cloak. I don’t play so much on alliance side. Only thing what comes to my mind is check dread gladiator cloak.

You can always get the cloak from the mog that comes with the Shadowlands Heroic or Epic edition.

Is that the aforementioned cloak?

I don’t think so, but you said the previous suggestion was too light, I know the one I mentioned is dark blue so it could fit for what you are looking for.

I know I am being very specific here (sorry for that) but there are four shades of blue with those cloaks in BfA (listed below) I have literally all those cloaks except for the one I wanted - I am using the Dread Aspirant’s Cape right now as a temporary solution - but (again I am sorry if this sounds rude, I mean no offense by this) I really only need the cloak in the title of this thread specifically - thus far nobody seemed to know where to get it from… But thank you anyways

Shades of blue (Darkest to lightest)
Dread Gladiator’s Cape
7th Legionaire’s Bloody Drape
Dread Aspirant’s Cape
Royal Blue Cloak

is it that one?

If that cloak what you are looking for is part of aspirant set, it might be not added in game like t2 and t3 versions of that set. I hope they add that set for players sometime. I like t3 version of that plate set.

The picture on wowhead is misleading. All 7th Legion Cloaks are said to look like that. I am looking for the one that is a simple blue cloak without any fancy stuff like gold accents or pointy edges.
Currently, I am wearing a Dread Aspirant’s Cloak - the closest you can get - but it does not match with the overhanging part of the chestplate…

It won’t let me include links or else I would have included images detailing specifically what I mean

I see, I really want to help, but without being able to pin point the exact model/texture my hands are tied. :confused:

1 Like

You can click on that wowhead link and look at “same model as.” I think that texture works (It should differ from the one shown in the picture on the dwarf and somewhat match my description of course - and you help is greatly appreciated!

I did what you suggested and this is what showed up, from your description seems to be this one, is that it?

If that’s the case, from what I was able to find out seems to be a 4% drop chance in the Warfront Equipment Chace that you get from the Warfront Battle for Stromgarde quests. I just don’t know if it is the version from Normal Warfront or Heroic. Since it is the most simple version it’s probably from normal, that fancier one the dwarf has on the other pic is most likely the version from Heroic.

I just checked on alliance side and i have that cloak. Maby it comes from winning warfront or from rares? It is silly that there is 3 different cloaks with same name and every cloak have different model.

Damn how this now bothers me. Maby we need to say little prayer to get some help from bluepost.

Dear blueposter. We are humble players who seek answers to this question. Let us have power to help Thanagor to finish his quest for perfect tmog. We seek for your advice to finish this journey. Perfect tmog for player increases damage by 30%. Let us give this power to our paladin and help him in his quests and battles.

2 Likes

So where exactly do i find a blueposter? (I have nooo idea what or who that could be xD)

My prayer did not work. I have strong feeling you get that cloak from winning warfront (not the quest)