8.2 going to do something?

It’s waaaaay too late.

This expac is done and dusted. You set the tone at the start. You don’t make it crap and then try to redeem it.

If your class wasn’t butchered, you’ll enjoy BfA.

I’m actually having fun on my Paladin, it feels great overall in design.

I can’t say the same on my warlock or mage, if those were my only mains? I’d hate BfA with a passion too.

And no, get this through your heads, its NOT about dps numbers. My fire mage is decent in that aspect if it was about that.

Some classes were built as if they were only meant to dungeon or raid with tanks and healers present at ALL times, and dissolve if you try anything else anywhere else.

You feel like Aquaman,
“come fight me at the sea, bruh”
“Why not in dry land?”
“No bruh, I can but… I really suck there, gotta try x4 as much as you there”
“…”

Aquaman is actually pretty strong even on land but whatever.

Lol this is utterly wrong. Legion was just a lot more fun. We had all the nice weapons, lore around it, more entertaining story, AP grind which was still more fun than what it is now for the necklace, flying earlier than we’d ever receive this exp.
In BFA all you have are the old systems (M+, AP/AZ grind, WQ, mission table) reused in a lot less entertaining way. You can just really feel the time sink theyve put in for us to meaninglessly burn time until next patch. It was long since the players got burned out so fast like this expansion. The sub numbers speak for themselves that something is wrong.
Saying legion was no better than BFA is totally ignorant and speaks for lack of common sense of understanding how WoW works.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=290050/taliesin-evitel-patch-8-2-interview-with-jeremy-feasel-rise-of-azshara-island-qu Here you go , this is only some of the stuff that will be in 8.2

Ummm…did you play Legion? Legion’s AP grind was the single most hated part of the expansion, and it is far less offensive in BfA.

I’m enjoying keystones, I know other people who are enjoying keystones; seems to me your opinion on M+ is subjective. I’ve already spoken regarding AP, of which there is no real grind because there’s an actual roof to achieve, unlike Legion where you just had to keep on going, where there was no limit.

Hahaha! Sub numbers? Oh we get to the root of it now. You’re one of the numbskulls who believes all of the wild gesticulations about sub numbers aren’t you? Well, sorry, but all the rough estimates people have given are nonsense, there is evidence to prove as much, and using them as an argument only devalues your points.

problem whit those kind of rares, is the sharding now, you might end up shards where the rare is never up due to being killed all the time, meening some people will never even se it for years due to it, but yeah rares in wow should be renanmed to named mobs or even just use the name miniboss, or just boss for them, it would make more sence.

No the decreasing sub numbers are not the root of what I meant but the reused mechanics are. The actual sub numbers are the result of BFA design decisions. Using up such features for the second time with minor changes makes up for an earlier burn out.

Grinding for the artifact weapons was lot more entertaining. It was something to be levelled, changed over the course while having visual milestones to it. If we had necklaces first and artifact weapons for second expansion this wouldn’t be this bad.

Your opinion is just as subjective on the issue as mine. You and some of your friends enjoy it while there are people who don’t. I don’t remember specifically stating whether M+ are okay or not on my part. Rather I was referring to the fact as several topic mentioned there should have been more changes in season 2 to keep it fresh.

Tell that to the poor people with alts.

Fine I’ll do it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.