8.3 Azzinoth Glaives

dude ignore timewalking until you habe BOTH main hand and off hand warglaives of azzinoth. Keep farming the normal one until you get the second one. Then go for timewalking

3 Likes

To clarify, you need BOTH Warglaives to drop from normal (old BC, not Timewalking) Black Temple, for one character. That character then gets an achievement for owning both Warglaives.

If you have that achievement on your account, and you kill Illidan in Timewalking Black Temple, then you get another achievement which allows any Demon Hunter on that account to transmog the Warglaives of Azinoth.

1 Like

thanks for clarification.

1 Like

u can do BT as a warrior,monk,dk,rogue,DH this meens u can do it 6 times a week 6 chaches it to drop . becourse they are swords not warglives .

And mages.

Also as Hunter, don’t forget they can use basicly all weapons.

hunters and magees cant use it

As to answer the real question, it is said that legendaries are going to be transmogable in 8.3. If that is so you will not have to do timewalking BT to do so, and i guess that you even can transmog it on all classes that are eligeble for the drop, DK, DH, monk, rogue and warrior if thats correct. not the best answer but at least an answer to the real question :wink:

Yeah but the real question is if we need to have the achievment “I’ll hold these for you untill you get out” to get the mog, I have both wwarglaves on my warrior and warglave aachievment, but still can’t mog in PTR :slight_smile:

Well, I guess that the achievement from time walking will be not available anymore and the warglaives will be just transmogable like all the other legendaries pretty quick. As I think when 8.3 is released and all the people that are going to try to transmog the warglaives will start complaining or log tickets.

9 hours after I said that people will start complaining. Did not expect it that fast!

1 Like

Well, a ton of players ask themself with 8.3 when it got annonce :

1. Will Swords version be moggable ?
  2. Will achievement stay ?
  3. Still not moggable on ptr, Bug or intended ?

Simply looking at patchnote and seen it, so i report in so player are fixed about Blizz choice, no complaint about it, informations must go on :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I know,

But it was not really directed to your post, but more towards the flood of posts after that.

I have been wearing them with pride for some time, but changed it. My tank spec (main) is walking around with 2 axes and havoc has 2 warglaives, because how the fist weapons look I don’t like.

This is an absolute joke, no comms until last minute.

1. These are SWORDS
  2. The weapons existed BEFORE demon hunters were a playable class
  3. Why have a restriction to the classes anyway then, may as well change it to a demon hunter only weapon
  4. If your concern is that you not want to diminish the value of that unique reward then create a unique reward for those who have DONE IT ? Maybe a updated HD model for Demon Hunters ?
  5. People have spent years/months weeks to farm these weapons for them to be closed off to one class for transmog
2 Likes

classic blizzard approach. I believe it makes zero sense make warglaives only moggable for DHS. And leaving all questions regarding to that problem is not really nice. Now ı will have to wait march or something to do black temple time walking for my DH and pray for left half of thunderfury to drop. so stupid

People who spent months/years to farm them did it for rp/collection (having them in their back) or for using them in timewalking. At no point before this year’s blizzcon did anyone at blizzard say they’ll allow legendary mogging. Secondly, even after they said that, believing even for a second they’d allow the glaives to be mogged by warrs/dks/rogues/monks after they specifically created that path of obtaining the ability to mog them for demon hunters exclusively is a bit…naive to say the least. The only reason the glaives are categorized as swords is because warglaives weren’t a weapon type back then.
So no, nobody gave people false hope, slapped them in the face or whatever other ridiculous thing people came up with these past few days. In fact, you can thank blizzard for being kind enough and not changing the glaives weapon type to warglaives with the release of legion cause then you’d be way more restricted in farming to obtain the mog on dhs, people who wanna rp using them couldn’t do it anymore and so on and so forth.
If you wanna take it a step further tho, why are any other classes who can mog daggers allowed to mog the rogue daggers? That’s at least as bad as considering letting other classes than dhs mog the warglaives.
Update 1: They actually did it, rogue daggers are now only moggable by rogues.

1 Like

So when is bc timewalking again? :slight_smile: never done it so now have to wait…

Sorry guys i have a question

To unlock the glaives i need to do directly the Black Temple raid on timewalking or i have to do normal black temple before and drop both of them from Illidan?

You need to do regular black temple first, get both main hand and off hand, equip them to obtain the feat of strength and then do timewalking. You can do the regular raid on any char that can equip one handed swords in main hand and offhand

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.