8% Bdk dmg buff is a meme

8% bdk dmg buff is like 5% overall dmg buff to us meanwhile BDK is like 30% behind tanks like monks dhs druids and such i dont know whats going on in blizzard devs brain 8% dmg buff we got doesnt effect the trinket finger and suchs which means it effect much less than 8%
Our class doesnt bring anything liek utility to the table keeping us in the last dps spot in tanks will only makes us garbage pick for the group
atleast 15% dmg buff needed so we can do actual dmg maybe and not more than others just same as others its just sad

1 Like

A tank specc whining about dps you are a tank you are meant to take damage

1 Like

Patch notes starts ā€œAs we continue to monitor class performance in instanced group content as well as PvP, we regularly adjust classes that are over- or under-performing. Based on recent data, observations, and feedback from players.ā€ In my mind was DK we get some attentionā€¦ Blood 8% buffā€¦ Ok Dk is fixed

1 Like

thats belong to vanilla brother welcome to new age we have something called M+ it have limited time and DMG is really important also we have something called threat which again you need DMG

how about make tank spells attract more threat from npcs problem solved brother

its not solve when we have something like M+ brother your 10years behind brother M+ you need to do keys in time and when you dont have dmg you have less time i hope you understand but i doubt it.

hmm well said threat buffs for blood dk it is

brother when your 1.7rio in M+ you shouldnt talk about other class cuz it means you dont understand 20% of your own yet thanks.

Brother in suffering, i partly agree with your points, but omg did blizzard nerfed your commas as well?

2 Likes

We are also meant to hold aggro, which is affected by our damage. The difference between tanks is too big at the moment

Youā€™re meant to contribute to your team. Damage is a contribution.

If tanks simply stood there and took hits theyā€™d be boring. What makes tanks interesting is once youā€™ve mastered taking hits, holding agro and not falling over, you can then push further and add dps. Higher skill ceiling, more engaging.

BDK doesnā€™t get rewarded as much. They do noodle dps. Who cares if you donā€™t die, thatā€™s not hard, itā€™s still a fact youā€™re less useful to a team than an equally skilled DH for example. Sure, you ā€œdid your jobā€, but some players like doing more than the bare minimum because PvE in WoW is a team based effort.

IDK about being 30% behind. ST is absolute crap, its true, but overall seems fine. I usually do 55-65 st and around 90-110 overall. There are 2 big issues with bdk right now. First is garbage utility compared to other tanks. Second is being a toilet paper on fortified weeks. ST damage would be nice too , but they donā€™t care. Overall , the damage is not the issue , trust me.

Come back when you have a clue about M+ or even overall raid damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.