+81 spell power enchant is giving me cataracts

For real, who thought it would be a good idea to have the best enchant be a big blue strobe light-esque flashing thing? I have to look at that thing in the middle of my screen all the time and I’m not happy about it.

1 Like

Yeah the BiS staff enchant is horrible to look at. Constantly hoping for weapons that don’t show enchants or 1 handers

I’m fairly sure no spellpower class uses 2hander.

1h + OH should always be better in theory

Well, thats not the case for me. Maybe the meta is different at level 13.

2 Likes

The only reason for anyone to use a 2hander as a caster is if they havent found a 1hand/OH combo yet.

For warlock the best is The Turning tide weapon from KT and one of the Off hands with haste.

If someone tells you any thing other than that… then they are lying

1 Like

Im sure gdkps ppl tell you so you buy stuff😛

There are no GDKPs on my server

1 Like

Isn’t the bis enchant black magic btw?

No, BM sims at slightly below 63 sp in most situations, and it is inconsistent, has internal cooldown and may proc at bad time as well as put you over gcd haste cap for many specs. 63/81 SP is always a better choice.
As for the topic, Greatstaff of the Nexus is nearly as good as TT for casters in need of hit, and almost uncontested. It’s a very solid 2nd BiS choice.

As a holy pala that lost like 6 TTs so far and still doesn’t have it, I can only approve Warlocks with staves :stuck_out_tongue:

I use Damnation on my holy priest cause I’m not a tryhard who can only do well if they min-max everything.

Well, at least you see them drop, seen it 3 times now in 7 weeeks.

I’d say healers should not be able to roll on it, You have your mace.

Already lost 1 to a Holy paladin

By your logic healers shouldn’t roll on anything, so SP, Boomkins and Ele Shamans could get their upgrades, because they will have Valanirs next phase. Alas we live in BiS only mindset and everyone tries to get their hands on absolute BiS only.

I don’t care about other things.

Just don’t roll on Turning tide.

I do, I am a mage.

Good.

Much luck on your rolls :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.