What's your goal this week?

Horde scum will be pulverised every time.

awaiting and welcoming that warrior to stv :smiley:

I need the rrinket from Jed in ubrs. Going for the hat in strat ud aswell.

Trying to get level 40 for that mount.

pulverised like ur guild or like urself (or like varian wryn yeah i saw utube) after this comment Mohahaha FOR THE HORDE LOK’TAR OGAR i ganked 10 peeps today and buyed a lovely plant

2 Likes

My goal this week is to find Mankrik’s Wife!

10 Likes

Get to 60 till sunday night

lvl 51, plan to get to 54 and start to brd farm and preq farm my way up to 60.

Goal is to earn 500g pickpocketing in BRD.

Hit 60, try to get som BiS items from dungeons, do the Tirion Fordring quest line for the healing ring and work on the Onyxia quests.

hit 40 and take the scarlet monastery weapon from the quest

Unlock the last few BiS from quests and then farm out my epic mount

I am the bearer of bad news…
Sadly, Mankrik’s Wife …

…has left him for a tauren shaman :frowning:

2 Likes

Wanna get my Leatherworking up to 225, get closer to level 40, and once I reach 40, maybe next week, do the cooking quest to go up to 300 and decide on a Leatherworking spec.

1 Like

Last night I was doing BRD Arena + Angerforge runs over and over for my chest and for Warrior to get HoJ. Shaman won the HoJ so I think ill ask Warrior to do more runs later today.

Then it’s just my cloak that isn’t prebis and I can focus on getting my epic mount.

Been fighting alliance more in preparation for P2, mostly mages and rogues

( 49, 50 )

1 Like

Hit 50, 49 at the moment :slight_smile:

You are in luck my friend! I have heard from credible source that if you go to Moonglade and punch a treant he will tell you the location. Happy hunting.

Getting as much shadow resistance gear as possible to be able to beat all warlocks and priests i fight

Some how scrape together enough gold to get my priest a mount. I’m awful at making money in WoW