9.0 class balance and m+

Disable racials in m+. Give CR to all healers. Make more packs not skipable. Make this game fun for all clases, not only rdudu and rogues. Peace.

Disabling racials is fine, but your other two solutions are terrible.
Making packs unskipable makes dungeons more linear, which is a bad thing. The actual solution is to make more packs skipable without the need of stealth/invis.
Giving CR to all healers will not even come close to balancing them. Fixing this will require a lot of balance changes.

Oh and bring back gearswapping.

Right, Pala and Druid were meta m+ healers in Legion and it wasn’t about CR at all.

Making more packs skippable without the need to invis has 2 issues:

• Can’t really imagine that this is doable dungeon design wise, systematically having multiple packs that you can skip without invis
  • It will always be the same packs that are skipped, so why have them in the first place?

IMO the solution is to shrinken the gap between the overall % and the required %.

With the new Covenant abilities(the ones that everyone gets) you can skip 1-2 packs every 3 minutes(if you take the one with the longest cd, otherwise you can do it more often, up to every 1,5 min).

So i dont think that overcapping will be a big problem in shadowlands

1 Like

I hope the let us know class change details asap, it really matters which class I’ll main next expac and what I want to put time and effort in for 8.3

Make Shroud no longer unique for Rogues only.

I’d love to see more waycrest style dungeons, but with the additional option to pick a path. No skipping, but the choice of which route to take and is best for your current affixes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.