9 groups up in 3v3 lfm but

7 of them are boosting offers xDDD

edit: now 8 groups, 7 boosting offers.

2 Likes

TBC arena season started. 3 x 3 games played even less then half-dead RBG https://www.xunamate.com

Some people actually gotta work, I know it’s crazy :slight_smile: meanwhile most of the no lifers probably hyping TBC rn?
On horde you got 10 3vs3 groups looking for ppl rn, not counting boosters.

This guy actually made the post as noon server time on a Thursday. And he wonders. Incredible.

2 Likes

where are all the no lifers and school students? xd

1 Like

Students are probably in school, on such a day at such an hour, and thus can’t log. As for the no lifers never working … maybe aren’t as many as you think, and a good part is indeed grinding stuff on TBC.

1 Like

Uh, don’t you mean summer work? :rofl:

1 Like

People grinding in TBC for 6-12+ hrs/per day.

blizzard probably still believes that participation is high

Well, back when I was a student we weren’t in holidays so early in summer with all the internships or projects and stuff that we had to undertake after the actual classes ended. Holidays were more “July & August”, with sometimes a few weeks of the first one not being free yet.

I suppose it depends on both the country and the kind of study you do. Typically people who were at the universities (in my country) indeed had three or four months free and would be in holidays at the moment, but I was not.

1 Like

technically I would agree, but we had times in this game where it wasn’t even difficult to find groups at 5am
Noon isn’t that much of a special time I would say?

Also saturday 10am or 3 pm looks not better on alliance side either xD

I’ve been to uni excactly 3 times this semester, all 3 times was just to use the printer and people are mostly finished for the summer

To each their own studies and their time intensity I suppose (idk how to word this better just now). Although with the pandemic this year was somehow different.

Guys I’m aware people work and study. Hey, I work too, just not in normal hours, alright? But throughout the years of WoW you could easily find a group at 5 AM and noon was as normal as any hour. And now you log in and can’t find a single group? Come on, it’s all wrong!

no you couldn’t and as a matter of fact it was worse because you were limited to your own realm only

cross realm was in WoW since “Forever”. We don’t talk about TBC here dude

crossrealm arena was added in the last patch of mop and as far as im concerned that isn’t “forever” ago… and lets not forget that there was no group finder so you were still limited to people you have already added on btag

most would even argue that the golden age of arena was ages before crossrealm

mop was exactly forever ago.

ye sure bro lets just ignore half of wow arena seasons so your false claims have a leg to stand on

1 Like

the half you talk about is a distant past for a video game. Clinging onto them to prove your point is quite pathetic. There was cross realm arena with easy-to-find groups during 5 expacs so far. You’re pathetic.