9.0 on ptr soon

Month or so until pre-patch tho.

Yeah but least you’ll be entertained till then

Awc is till september so no prepatch till october

they play it on tournament realms isn’t it?
Wouldn’t be affected if pre patch would hit earlier.

Maybe viewer count goes from 50 viewers to 5 viewers, but at this point it doesn’t even matter anymore.

prt lasts usually 5-6 weeks, so mid - end september would be the guess following history.

Nope it will come late fall and fall ends 21 december be realistic here it wont come in sommer Which ends 22.9 and they said themselfes late fall

nah my guess is 11.11 for release.

23.9 for pre patch and 11.11. for systemlands
They will not release it right before christmas. They don’t want to let them employee work during the holidays because of 5 billion bugs and system crashes that will happen the first 2 weeks after release.
Latest release will definitely beginning of dec but I think it will be beginning - mid nov

The roll it out unfinished anyways. Do don’t care anymore. They will tune in patch 18.1 or something.

can we play on ptr even if we dont have the beta?

Yup

10char

every city is overflowing with zombies atm so if you wanna have a chance to try class stuff, go to your garrison

unfortunately the dummys in garrison scale your dmg

i suggest go open world and place the carrot toy dummy to test.

still lagging like crap and at least my class is bugged through the roof.

While playing with Rockgodx we found that it isn’t so laggy in skirmishes

No more unkillable stacking versa guys, no more 15K+ per tick GW on 475/485 gear dats one-shoots you. Omg give this pre-patch already.
Idk the worst thing i ever met in any game since late 90-s, tbh. Its looks like old Korean style MMORPG.

We wont have 2 months of prepatch and they dont Open the raid before holidays means january after holidays Mythic and PvP season Starts means thaz Patch wont come September latest wiöö be mid Oktober and patch wilö hit last November week or even later there will not be a season 1 of sl ot Mythic in 2020 cause they said theywont leta season and mythic run over holidays

if the open raid and season in beginning of december it gives them plenty of time to fix the bugs etc. before the holidays, so I don’t see the issue.
I cannot see them waiting for the raid till end of january (mythic that is). It would be a 1 year gap between raids and seasons, I don’t think they can afford that.

But at this point it is all speculations, lets wait and see

Too bad skirmishes scale us to level 60, so I had 3% haste etc, pretty unplayble.

Btw

Sephuz’s Proclamation Reduce the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 10% :upside_down_face:. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target will increase all your secondary stats by 0 for 15 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
Inventory Type: Neck, Shoulder, Chest

DimonHuntards

Darkest Hour You automatically trigger Darkness when you fall below 35% health. This effect can only occur once every 2 min.
Slot : Chest, Legs

1 Like

Yeah, they just lost the blade dance dodge outside of meta so we have to compensate for that
we need more braindead auto passive defensives for demon hunters

You don’t need to think how to play DH, DH will do this job instead of you.

Hah, they simply reinvented auto bubble from Legion