9.1 nerf means -2.2% dps in pvp for me

25% of my damage in pvp comes from Fel Rush and the -15% nerf hits that pretty hard. The 15% buff to chaos strike and demon blades doesn’t make up for it, it comes out to -2.2% dps nerf in pvp, pretty substantial. If Blizzard is going to nerf our only baseline burst ability this much they need to increase the buff on chaos strike and demon blades. I’m necro but for night fae DH it’s looking even worse with the Hunt nerf. I guess DH is the only class that’s not allowed to have burst.

5 Likes

A) you are playing necro lord dh, what a troll
B) you have no rating
C) Since you are talking about dps; we get some pretty good buffs elsewhere. 10% leech instead of 5%, Darkness has 50% chance to negate incoming damage instead of 20%, new honor talents that sound really good. No reason to cry, really.

1 Like

I’m sure you think you’re smart for hopping on the night fae bandwagon when necro is better in RBGs.

errr, no its not. not even close. NF is soooo much better. NF burst is so strong to land a kill early to get the edge in team fight early on.

The shield from necro is nice yes, but a few seconds into team fight it will be gone just from cleave…

Necro only has a place in Random BG and world PvP. NOT RBG.

9.1 is going to be fantastic for Havoc for RBG.
Buff to baseline darkness is good, give you more pvp talent options. The aoe Mortal Wounds is going to be so good. Overall increase on sustain single target…

In my team I actually need to choose between Arms Warr and DH, and we decided to run the havoc. In RBG it is the superior spec.

Rather go to the DH pvp discord and discuss it there. You will get much more constructive feedback on your statements to help you improve.

One burst ability on a 1.5 min cd that’s being nerfed in 9.1 vs big heals from demon, big AOE, party buff, 20% increased dmg proccing multiple times a minute and a big shield for a class that lacks survivability. Keep pretending you’re smart though for regurgitating what someone told you to pick.

Stop complaining, your point of view is ridiculous. I actually went Kyrian first only to swap after Renown 8 to Night Fae when it was not considered best. Do you realize that chaos strike and dbite got buffed by 15%? Big aoe? Yikes. The Hunt is big AoE and big ST on a 1,5min cd.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.