9.1. Patch

Its funny how they buff most broken class (retri) in every 9.1 patch notes giving them more and better stuff, while fury gets only 60% MS while most of talents are useless (and will prolly get nerfed). I hate playing arms prolly will never play it. Guess for Ion and indie company only few classes and specs meant to be godlike in 9.1.

Please read it out again: „only a 60% ms“.
that‘s the strongest ms in the game…

2 Likes

Yea but still fury has trash legendaries outside of kings. They should put 100% effect on them and not 20% and 30%. Its just not worth it.

Signet is so good when it procs the way you want it to, and it lets you have fun builds though they are highly unreliable. I don’t think we’ll see a legendary any time soon that rivals the fun in M+, though I’d love to see something better for raiding…

100% of what? 20% of what? Not sure what “them” refers to. Signet has a 100% proc chance of a set of abilities.

2 legendaries:
Rampage has 30% chance to give you warbreaker effect
Rampage has 20% chance to reduce cd of REC and ER

trash legendaries, all without 100% are useless.

Ah yes, that makes sense. Neither of them are very interesting either tbh, even at 100%

Consider yourself lucky, at least your spec isn’t dogpoop in PvE.

Unlike you, I personally can’t stand fury and vastly prefer arms. Difference is, my spec is literally bottom of the barrel.

Blizz just can’t balance specs, it’s really underwhelming. I can’t remember a time when fury was actually a decent viable option in PvP.

There was a season in legion or bfa where fury was better in 2v2 than arms, but that‘s about it.

fury was decent in bfa s1 and 2 where you had healing ticks from BT, and open world fight was fun, now you dont have survivability enough to defend from burst plus no open world fighting like in kul tiras or zandalar. was fun content.

sl has disappointed me greatly. and arms is sh1t in pve yes but i just cant play them in pvp.

Honestly I stopped doing PvP since MoP. WoW is just not made for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.