9.1 predictions tier list

Not sure why you care? lol

cause the guy is literally mentally ill and thinks hes good at the game while being coached. He brags about rating achieved through being boosted. Meanwhile he loses at 1750 mmr to green geared alts while having to play without a coach

1 Like

I don’t understand why people think feral is going to be so good. We are getting a significant survival nerf along with added MS-effects for other specs, many of which are extra strong and that will impact us greatly.

Feral is getting a buff in 2v2 only, other than that it will only get slightly more options for comps. Jungle isn’t getting buffed from feral changes, f.ex.

2 Likes

Lmao mage not in s tier? What are you smoking.

1 Like

Also, survival and demo are not garbage

Demo is the worst spec in the game, it takes 3hours to build and pop your dmg and on top of that you struggle to get a pressure (except if people facetank).

You can completely deny it without doing that much and our pet dies too easily and can’t do anything without.

i really despise the upcoming druid meta. it feels so unfun to play against a druid. the fact that they can shapeshift constantly without losing anything is so bad.

1 Like

Try it and say again :wink:

the new meta

could probably replace the priest with another kitty.

100%! I’m seeing all these “oMg fErAl wiLL bE fAceRoLl11!!” But I only see an MS-buff and several survivability nerfs and some massive buffs to other already overturned melees.

3 Likes

Lol… if you actually believe that I feel bad for you :rofl:

Exactly this. I was thinking why everyone praise feral so much when it will be weaker than at the end of the season. One thing can change it and if the one shot with the increased hp pool will be less average and rot dmg will be relevant again. In every other cases feral will die in the second go. Increased cd on conduit, hotfix on regrowth direct heal, nerf on frenzy regen these are huge.

4 Likes

you gonna look silly when ferals infest the ladder you know?

1 Like

Never said theyre bad so whatever :slight_smile:

hunter feign dead leggo can’t believe it’s not nerfed yet , also 40% MS for rogue !? like wtf :clown_face:

1 Like

It is maybe the best lego but it will not be nurfed at least until hunter get good representation 3s.

DH s rank literally broken dmg

1 Like

Not really, Arms is still 100 times stronger.

did you try heal arenas yet? xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.