9.1 PTR soon this week

To be fair those are things that last. Generally, bad class design carries on until the next expansion.

Also don’t forget the modern wow philosophy of adding more stuff to your classes as time goes on. No class was the same in BfA s1 and BfA s3 as an example. Then again, there is an argument to be made that that is also not very competent design.

am serious aye
might aswell ask for something for pvp
premade vs premade queue
coordinated vs coordinated

2 Likes

Those are also not the things that keep people occupied. What the game needs is balancing and new content. New hairstyles or an armory fix is not something that majority of people care about.

2 Likes

Oh I completely agree, don’t get me wrong. But Blizzard will forever dig themselves a grave with the way they design classes since Legion, so why not just do the stupid dumb stuff, you know ¯_(ツ)_/¯

it will come out on Thursday i guessing :stuck_out_tongue:

The way the game is setup these days makes last raid irrelevant. So were basically gonna do a loop of the current patch… gear from raid hc then go m+ if you don’t mythic raid and then be starved for content for months…

God knows who was in charge of killing previous tiers??? Also making wq drop basically normal tier raid gear!

I cant work out the thinkings of the wow devs these days…

Clearly you can see from classic how good ot is to have multiple raids to farm each week instead of one…

Got like 6 days left on my gametime… if it comes this week i might play the ptr to see if i put in more time in the game or just quit for now.
So depending on what they do, it’s a make or break situation for me personally.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.