9.1 PTR soon this week

PTR should happen this week (personally I’m assuming around reset, so either tuesday or wednesday). What are your hopes and dreams with 9.1? I’ve mostly gone dark after Blizzcon happened in terms of 9.1 announcement so I’m curious what people think.

3 Likes

I think PTR’s are usually Thursday or Friday from what I remember, but maybe I’m remembering wrong.

I just want to see a large section dedicated to class balancing and covenant improvements.

2 Likes

well armory fix is a first
second to solo queue
but mostly id like to see more female belf hairstyles

2 Likes

I hope it comes way sooner thatn 9.1 honestly.

2 Likes

same here armory fix and new hairstyles

1 Like

I won’t be surprised if it stays broken though. Dwarf / Dark Iron idle animation is buggd since SL alpha, it’s shocking that they never fixed it.

2 Likes

Oh man you’d get a heart attack over the MC bug :stuck_out_tongue: same case: been in SL since it’s Alpha, and causes insane gameplay disruptions in PvP especially.

3 Likes

Everything what will be in 9.1 was alredy annouced on Blizzcon so dont expect any additional cotent to be added.

3 Likes

Currently I’m only interested in the class balancing so I know whether I’ll have to change mains come next tier for progress. Hoping for boomkins to get some heavy handed nerfs in at least some areas (and no convoke isn’t the problem I have with boomies) and maybe adjustments to fire mage.

Fully expect Night Fae to get some heavy nerfs. Niya’s way too strong of a soulbind overall and korayn is bonkers for keys on a ton of classes. The covenant ability (the blink) also would not be surprised to receive some nerfs as it stands.

I would prefer they buff up the other soulbinds from other covenants but as an overall package NF is quite a bit too strong overall.

I hear TikTok, IG and Snapchat integration are first on the list for 9.1.

*I don’t but I can see them doing something completely random rather than fixing issues and delivering on promises.

1 Like

i was not expecting it to be a big armory issue smh

I will probably give the PTR a whirl when it hits. I have so many things on the go atm though, it’s insane.

nerf fire mage, boomy and holy pala
reworks/giga up for covenant not used

inb4 contrived sylvanas redemption.

interested to see what this domination raid gear powers will be, might see a garrosh / thrall reunion.

Can I throw in that I’d rather wait 'n see what we get, when it’s released?
I still bear the scars of MoP Beta & they’re still not fully healed, I like to keep them from flaring up again.
Yes; I know I could’ve avoided this thread, but… ugh; PTR deserves its own Forum - there, I said it.

1 Like

For me, I absolutely agree content wise, but I always like to check out how classes and whatnot change.

shudder … nervous twitch
Even that I like to consign to “wait 'n see”; gives me something to do if I run out of stuff to play after fresh releases…

remembers; check that PTR is switched off on Wowhead

Armory fix? Hairstyles? U kidding? First and main thing this game need right now is a massive class rebalance

I’m more of a wait and see what we get kind of person. I’m boring like that :rofl:

where is the MM hunter buffs ? :cry: