9.1 PTR Warlock Changes NEW Pvp Talents First Look, BIG BUFFS

Here we will see how those pvp talents are working,

First look at 9.1 DESTRO / DEMO / AFFLICTION Warlock.

Shadow Rift is awesome and will be super handy for making plays !
Bonds of Fel looks like a good snare + damage to the meleetrain, and Fel Obelisk looks like a mini Bloodlust for you and your demons !

Happy to see some affliction adjustments and of course Destro being back to a Chaos Bolt Machine.

Timestamps: In the description!

Hopefully this video found your way and you do like the video!
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzurEfhw4JQ&ab_channel=ThoGrey

Thank you for the eventual support <3

1 Like

I don’t like the destruction chaos bolt mechanic, I rather like a more the sustain dmg with a medium core spike to chaos bolt. Because 3 seconds cast time should be rewarding. Bit I think 9k isn’t rewarding

1 Like

Yeah but hopefully the buffs will make it on par to big spiky damage.
For me, it feels a little better to press and Have a free pvp talent to use instead of that generic 40% dmg buff without havoc possibility.
Remember, now you can use Havoc + Chaos Bolt in arena which is nice in 3s.

Shadow Rift tho… That is just pure outplay potential right here!

Yeah the talents are good, but still we have to much choices. We need some of them baseline

Yes, the 3 UA one needs to be baseline for Affliction.

And Rapid Contagion therefore remove MR

hmm true, that’s also a good baseline ability. Tbh everything that could make Malefic Rupture less relevant but DOT uptime more important should be an objectif.
I even prefer to press Shadow bolts instead of Malefic Rupture since it’s (in my opinion) not an Affliction spell for me ( feeling wise ).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.