9.1 Warlock PvP talents rework

Since they going to do something with PvP talents i have some ideas.

-NOTE: Demon Armor baseline for Affli and Destro (Do not affect PVE numbers so why not)

AFFLI
-Rampant affliction baseline (Just 2 target max cap)
-Make a new PvP talent where Unstable affliction also apply Corruption and Agony
-Add New talent where will be your Drain life channel immune to interupts once per 20 sec.

DESTRO

• Reverse Entropy should be Cooldown 15% haste for 8 sec. on 1min cd.
  • Dark Bargrain as PvP talent on 2 min cd maybe drawback to 60% overal damage.
  • Burning Embers as PVP talent on fixed margine 12% HP.
  • Figure out focused chaos bolt not always stays and hold 1 slot.¨
  • Maybe to much i would like to see Roaring Blaze on other slot as Grimoire of Sacrifice for overall better sustained damage possibilty of builds (Cinder leggo or even Havoc leggo)

I cant really talk for Demo since MoP i didnt touch him.

1 Like

Demo
1st row.

• Dreadlash - increase damage to 35% and now dreadstalkers will blink at target.
  • Bilescourge Bombers - add effect, each time bilescourge bombers deal damage, they increase damage of main/prime demon for 15% for 10 seconds, stacks 10 times.
  • Demonic Strength - should be reworked in order to be viable for all main/prime demons.
    • Felguard - same effect.
    • Imp - will cast greater felbolt that will deal 800% increased damage.
    • Succubus - For next 15 seconds each melee attack of lash of pain will increase crit chance of Succubus by 10%, gaining stack will extend duration of buff by 2 seconds. If succubus will reach 100% crit chance, her crit damage will be increased by 25%.
    • Felhunter - steal all beneficial effects from target and shares them with warlock.
    • Voidwalker - will taunt the enemy, applying debuff that will lower damage that enemy deals to non voidwalker by 40% for 8 seconds.

2st row.

• Doom - need to be reworked.
    • Curses soul of enemy with doom - Increases damage that enemy takes from demons by 5%, that value increases every time when enemy is struck by a demon, if debuff will exceed 20% then crit chance of all demons will be increased by 15% for 10 seconds.
      Limit - 1 target.

6 row.

• Inner Demons reworked. Now you have two permanent wild imps on your side, that will deal 15% increased damage. These imps will follow commands from main/prime demon, could be consumed by Power Siphon, but implosion will exclude these imps.

7 row

You empower your main demon increasing it’s damage done and damage reduction by 50%, while granting your minor demons empowerment depending on current summoned main demon.

• Felguard (Brothers in arms) - attack speed of your minor demons is increased by 30%.
  • Voidwalker (Help from dark beyond) - All damage that was made by demons will heal warlock for 15% of the damage done.
  • Wild imp (energetic leader) - each time when Imp deals damage to enemies with firebolt, he will restore 20 energy to all wild imps around him, crits restore 40 enegry.
  • Felhunter (Legion hunt) - while demonic frenzy is active, warlock can cast on the move.
  • Succubus (cruel mistress)- All attacks made by succubus and minor demons will leave a bleed on target, bleed effect is stackable and it refresh it’s duration every time it gain stack.

All minor demons during demonic frenzy will have their their duration increased by 15 seconds.

• Nether Portal - reworked. Your demonic tyrant opens a portal to the nether and will cast “demonic calling” summoning demons trough it. At the end of nether portal, tyrant will extend duration of summoned demons by 15 seconds, and increase their damage by 15%.
    • Demonic calling - cast time is equal to shadowbolt cast time.
    • Replaces ability “summon demonic tyrant”.

no, just give us soul swap back

Right just rework the class to its mop core version

3 Likes

Hell yeah.

1 Like

give us anything that lets us survive melee i get fed up with being blown up without cds even being used on me.

Dark Regeneration and Dark Bargain as talents and demon armor and demon skin baseline

Something anything this melee train needs to end its mental right now…

1 Like

This train started 5 years ago…

I how they make demon armor baseline and reintroduce Dark Bargain.
To add this up, they also should change our defence row. Demon skin is mandatory should be baseline, burning rush had nothing to do with def that is an mobility skill remove it. Dark Regeneration and soul link as talent instead for affli and destruction. Demo gets Fel Armor an improved version of demon armor. Which adds an effect so that our demons also benefits
from demon armor.

Nah for demo soul skin would be nice like in legion. When warlock drops to 35% hp soul link damage transfer goes from 20% to 40% and the damage leech passive healing to demon is slightly increased

I think for demo it would be better to just give them this back so when in danger your pet takes the blunt of the damage like a second wall. It was actually nice to have

This assumes the pet is made durable enough for surviving damage when not focused at least, like its valid to have it take punishment but I think it should be durable enough that it’s a commitment to kill it off, pet should really not die to cleave

1 Like

Unending resolve needs a CD reduction to 1.5 min via a pvp talent or a way to constantly reduce the cd via dots or something

Casting circle should be baseline

Dot timers should get an increase and damage to go with it

Soul swap back

Demon armor and skin talents baseline and buffed

Telecom usable whilst stunned and can break stun and snares

Shadowfury on instant cast.

A leach talent of some kind

UR should be baseline 2 mins.

Demon Skin and demon armor baseline. Dark Bargain and dark Regeneration as talent

(PVP) I personaly i dont Understand WHY [Dark Soul: Instability] since is talent and not base line. can be dispell or spell steal. and not give adisional choice in last raw. speaking as destro. all clas got cds faster than 2min goes, destro got 2min dispelable dark soul and hard to protect it. and 3 min cd inferno. i dont know what is best im just saying. and dont forget to do the kill need hard cast.

The answer is simple, they don’t give a fel about warlocks… you do some damage, you are not the bottom of DPS metters? Well they concider it job well done, anything is outside your DPS issues is just above their paygrade or just not interesting for them. They value other classes more then locks.

Look at Ion for example, man said himself that he doesn’t play warlock class, yet he aproves all changes buffs/nerfs not knowing how class works.
Demo strugles from pure mechanical reasons - blizz removes any gameplay alternatives from Demo in PTR removing synergy between “from the shadows” talent and damage of Tyrant - why? Because fun is not allowed here.
Demo has issues with damage profile, low tyrant damage - Blizz buffs dreadstalkers, knowing that Dreadstalker conduit is barely usable in game.

Blizz doesn’t give a fel about us.

Give us meta warlock back

1 Like

they can rework the resolute barrier conduit for this maybe

And give us more def cd, Dark Bargain and dark Regeneration

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.