9/12M Warlock LF raid guild

9/12M Lock LF 2 DAY raiding guild

Can cross realm if needed

5/12M Is currently recruiting skilled people and experienced raiders to fill our ranks for mythic raiding. We are looking people with 12/12 hc at least to start with mythic progression. We are in need of any RANGE DPS

If you decide to join us look for any officer or anyone
We are looking mostly people who wanna raid with us on ravencrest …

Hey man, we are new found guild currently at 7/12M in sub 2 month, raden at 42% after first night. We are looking for exeptional players to push for CE and pushing for top 50 server in SL. hit me up at nerdslayer#21709

Hi mate,

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS to fit into our core roster.

We’re currently 6/12M with Vexiona down to 20% last pull. We’ve recently started a fresh since our previous guild was disbanded. We’re based on Kazzak.

Feel free to check our Discord server: www.discord.gg/synchronous

Add me would love to chat Dwarfair#2455

We are a 10/12 mythic raiding guild named Kingsofblood on Ravencrest. We are now extending till we kill the last 2 bosses on mythic! We are looking for warlocks rn for our roster! You can get contact with me on btag at Critzlerss21#2885 :slight_smile:

Hello,

Downtime is a guild on kazzak horde.

Currently 8/12 M (ra-den down) and the raid days are wed/mon 8-11 Server time add me on bnet for a chat skivi#2922

Hi mate! We currently aren’t pushing mythic this expansion but will be going for server first in Shadowlands. If this interests you then feel free to check us out. No worries if not!

Hey o/

Tragic is looking for gamers to progress CE [10/12M] with a pretty fresh guild, started 4 months ago with 3 players. Good plans for SL as we want to push a little :slight_smile: We are looking for more expetional players to bolster the core! Hit me on Nerdslayer#21709 or Discord SkappA#6682

10/12 M, looking for lock. (Carapace down to 22%)
Raid times: Wednesday/Sunday 20:30 - 23:00

Contact Info:
Bnet: Rory#2544 / Discord: Tephlon#3785
Discord: discord.gg/HyEMSZM
Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/sCLzjocbRLugI4CF2