9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

Agreed 100%.

And I hope those ‘regular intervals’ will be more akin to Legion’s ‘regularity’ than Shadowlands’s. Just sayin. :wink:

1 Like

Cool, when do the Blood Elves get the 40 customisation options they were promised, I mean most of them were ‘bait and switch’, so they’re still kind of waiting on the 9.0 customisation…

Oh wait…are you doing Blizzard “new toys” thing again?

Yeah, can you not. Can you actually give the customisation?

Only works in X region.
Lasts for 5 minutes, two hours cool down and breaks in combat.

More hairstyles and facial hair for all!
And more heritage (and tints)!

Quoted for truth…

1 Like

Also reminder that after LFD and NB and HMT (whom were picked for their woeful option amounts) Dark Irons are right behind them with our whopping 4 skin colours (2 of which are nearly identical) 7 hair colours, styles etc, and most of our original niches (piercings and tattoos) are now all over the regular dwarves in far greater amounts.

Worgen and Pandaren and Belf (I guess) are core races also needing a look, but Dark Irons are the next allied race after HMT if we’re going by “those with the least”. Can’t even change our eye colours lad!

Did such a good job with the dwarf customisation review though I have faith…! Just keep us distinct aye?

I also love the idea about more HA - personally i think every race should get a HA set that “resembles” cloth, leather, mail and plate (which are unrestricted and can be mogged by anyone).

It’d be work, but it’d be grand.

I mean, my rogue wants to look dark iron, (and not copy my monk) but the HA is basically platemail lad! It looks great, but it’s too much for a sneaky type!

I’m sure other race players would say the same!

2 Likes

Happens every official announcement post. Seems to be a dodgy bot. The fact it’s an automated post also pretty much means it’s meaningless to directly respond to the OP.

Sorry about that! I’ve consolidated the threads now to keep the discussion in one place.

8 Likes

Thank you for the natural hair colors, ear sizes and the tentacle toggle but where are our new hairstyles, beards, jewelry, tattoos ect …?

A sad void elf :octopus:

Mechagnomes racial are still very strong, but alliance are not playing why? They are busy praying for blood elves.

1 Like

There not bang up to date no you are correct but it does show people do play and care for other race’s :slight_smile:

Get in the queue bub…We’ve been waiting for those for ages…

Ranger Warpaint, Mage Tatoos, feathers and braids. C’mon Blizz, you said 40 customisations…when we getting them?

Welcome back ! :raised_hands: both raised arms waving salute ! Glad to see you didn’t lost your touch.

1 Like

It’s not the people who said that everything is fine and praised every minor update made those positive changes possible.

You’ll just be getting different (red) eye colours, another set of jewelry colours and one more hairstyle for each gender.

Makes sad noises in Thalassian

The issue is the belf request effort is massively undermined by all the factions within it.

You have those who basically want all of their requests to make belf into helf (which they technically are) but what I mean by this they’re largely happy so long as their char can look like a generic SC NPC.
And then you have the rise of the requesters who seem adamant that belf customisation should be pushed in the direction of dark rangers, making them all undead and edgey and crap.

It seems that the people who rolled belf to actually be a belf (as in, the guy on the TBC art box with the green eyes and the runic tattoos) are far and few between, and their voices get lost in this chorus.

Like 90% of requests for belf seem to be stuff that takes them away from looking like their majority depiction in game. I don’t understand it.

I do hope belf get some of the stuff that helps them look like that however, and it’s for them, to keep them looking blood elven, and not trying to reinvent the race into some kind of dark ranger tribute (which to be extremely clear has never, ever been part of the belf lore nor culture so i don’t understand why people act like it is).

DRs have and always will be an undead thing, they have nothing to do with the belf and belf potential options shouldn’t be pushed in that direction. Blood elves are alive, blood elves generally don’t like the undead. Their customisation should not go in that direction ever, irrespective of the cool factor.

2 Likes

I can find absolutely nothing about this post in the slightest, that I disagree with.

You are absolutely spot on.

2 Likes

Everything is fine? I’m not sure where that is coming from?

:leaves: How thrilling this is! I see so many nice suggestions in this thread for even more customizations. I would personally love it is all races get their heritage armour. I mainly play Night Elves, well, in fact I have two Night Elves, so for me I will be happy with the current options. I feel elves (the Night ones) have lovely options avaliable. :leaves:

Gimme some braids with vibrant dragonhawk plumage intertwined!
Different eyebrow lengths.
Arcane/Light based tattoos that can have various glows or colours.