9.2 Is Adding Two New Arenas

The sets look even worse than unfinished leather elite set

second one looks as if there were no pillars inside the arena?

According to the article, there will be a switch at the center which players will be able to use:

“The mysterious Enigma Arena from Zereth Mortis was created by the Progenitors and serves as an ever-changing battlefield. A switch located at the center of the Arena can be used to create cover for yourself and your allies—or deny it from your opponents. Clever strategists will control and dictate the flow of battle; those who cannot adapt will surely be defeated.”

hmm sounds interesting but id rather have a different mechanic on a map with already existing pillars

No, I don’t think its a good idea either. Especially trying to click a thing on the floor when people are standing over it
 think it will be kinda awkward and clunky. I think they should scrap it and try something else with that arena and maybe use a system like that in a BG or something.

1 Like

my concern with this is that if your whole team is trying to pillar, surely your opponents have enough map control to take away the pillars.

Yay!

I just hope they tone down the roleplay though. I don’t think blizz ever considered people do multiple arenas in a matter of minutes, and hearing the same speeches over and over, ad naseum, gets really annoying and frustrating after a while

Looks like Ring of Valor without loss
 Scrap that idea before u piss more players

2 Likes

I’m also not convinced for this arena, it’s already painful to click a lock gateway imagine now trying to click the button into 15pets or totem around :s

Also stuff like this seems way to broken imo, people can already clap you in 2 sec, so taking time to move there and click the button to get a pillar
 Hum yeah xD

I just hope they add some arena which is easy for eyes
 like old TBC nagrand one

New arenas, like bastion one , are not good for long time play, they are so colorful, and distractive, hurt eyes after few hours of play

I hope they add random tornadoes to Nagrand arena.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.