9.2 Tier Sets

I can’t say I’ve liked every tier set that’s come out but having the different looks is always a bonus.

Would be great if they designed them individually again… And not around a common theme…

And they should have kept the bonuses simpler, maybe then they weren’t so buggy and hit with so much critic

3 Likes

I’m not excited about my bonus, by all accounts it’s meh but I welcome the return of tier.

2 Likes

I think I appreciate that the sets are class-themed and not raid-themed. So the change in art direction is good, I think.

The class bonuses themselves are nice because I prefer getting new stuff to play with as opposed to not getting anything new.

Are the tier sets as exciting as in the old days? Nah, but after 17 years I think a lot of players are so familiar with the ins and outs of WoW that the excitement takes a backseat to an analytical view where players just see these items as performance upgrades acquired through various tasks that enable them to optimize and blah blah blah.
The wonder of items fades over time, naturally.

Otherwise it seems fine. I’m not sure what more they could have done with tier sets without having done something completely different and foreign. And players did ask for tier sets as they remember them. And that’s kind of what Blizzard have made.

It is always a matter of taste, plus you can’t please everyone. I don;'t like every tier set from the past, so I pick what I like, and leave what I don’t like. It’s quite simple actually :smiley:

1 Like

You have to collect them all!!! Even if you don’t like them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Alll rightie, your wish is my… :smiley:

P.S. for enhancement, I actually do like the tier bonus, enhancement will be da sh… in 9.2, not saying meta, but a LOT better than what it is now.

1 Like

I Will Probably transmog my set once i get it. S1 with Red tabard on Male orc seems cool.
Oh btw welcome back Punny.

Mm set is soooooooo boring in both ways even making you craft a new memory, yawn. Third season, third different memory, gz!
On the other hand, there are people playing the same rotation with their random bis memory since week one s1.
Personally, i dont like being forced to play around trick shots, but maybe the majority will like this. For me it was fun playing with the rapid fire and etc, now the new memory aside from the cov one is so boring that i gonna pass out of boredom.
Gotta dust my mage or something, pfft.

Good luck on those that will have fun with their sets.

Also, wtf blizz, give us the tier sets for killing 5 enlightened boarzzz, blizz! Where is ma set, stupid game, there is nothing to do, i want mythic zovaal set for da boars people.

Show us on the Offended Panda model, where Elwynnn Forest triggered you, cupcake…

I was refering those kinda people, you know, that always want moaar :laughing:

1 Like

The paladin one is honestly great, especially the mythic one
I weep for warriors though what are those shoulders even supposed to be

How about people who just want to be treated equal?
Because you can get a tier set by raiding. By doing PvP. By doing M+.
But not by doing world content.

Players like me get shafted in favour of ‘big 3 players’ yet AGAIN.
:weary:

Not aimed at you Happiness but jumping in to chime with your feeling:

I have learnt over the years of playing WoW that tier sets will always be complained about as being subpar to those coming before or not thematically correct for the class they are intended for. I think the first time I saw a complaint about this was back in TBC before I even knew what a tier set was!

People’s opinions will always differ but one thing is as certain as the sun rising in the East is that someone will complain about how bland or boring the tier sets are immediately after they are announced.

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of the hunter one, however I like the paladin one so my alt will at least not be mogged as soon as the tier drops :stuck_out_tongue:

First thing that came to my mind when i saw both pvp and pve sets of 9.2 was… wtf.
This actually looks worse than tbc starter clown gear, was that some diverse dev kids drawing blizzard had to put in game because of quotes?
Going through new zone, everything so far feels and looks like made by 2man indie team.
Did they just copy Albion online for old mobile phones?

I have gotten used to 99% of mail sets being a sartorial disappointment…except the Venthyr set, that rocks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.