.................................editted: 123

…editted: 123

I skipped most quests but I did all the In Dream quests. If you haven’t done them they are perfect for your level and are kinda boring if you don’t get xp. Grinding is relaxing though and dungeons are great and is good gold and xp and loot.

1 Like

You can always do the quests after hitting 60 buddy.

2 Likes

I started to get random whispers to “60” level instances as soon as I hit 56, but I quess its cuz healer doesnt need to hit bosses so it doesnt matter if the boss is even red for the healer.

If you form your own groups as dps you should be okay. But I wouldnt expect to get invited for anything besides BRD and maybe LBRS before 60.

Imo there’s no point in doing quests to level at 58. Dungeon bosses are at most 62, so you can hit them enough when you’re 58 for it not to be an issue. You may as well just start getting your pre-bis now.

1 Like

I was mainly doing dungeons from 55 to 60. Only did quests while waiting for groups to form or questchains thst lead into dubgeon quests like brd quests.

I did in total 6 quests. You are not missing anything. Just do the attunments, BRD princess chain, the two assassination quests (Nathanos and Alexei Barov) and Tirion’s one.

1 Like

Just level from 50 to 60 by grindind Furbolgs in Felwood and Winterspring, you most likely have to grind like 100.000 of them anyway xD

56-60 is plaguelands + strat/scholo/lbrs questrun. Very ez and fast.

1 Like

after 58 just do dungeons and when you reached 60 go back and do the quests and earn some gold. don’t forget the 16 slot bag quest in blasted lands btw.

Do I have to do some of the quests to get the quests for Scholo? Or can it be shared and I can just pick them up from West Plaguelands?

There are some chains in WPL/EPL that lead to Stratholme/Scholomance quests. The ones with Tirion Fordring lead to Strat for the “Of Love and Family” painting.

I’m currently 59 and have did LBRS, UBRS, BRD and some of Strat.

I’ll do some of the quests there and get the quests then.

Start doing lbrs/brd for attunements and preraid bis. It can get boring but saves you some time at 60.

Which quest is that the 16 slot bag one? Is it long?

So I’ve done the BRD attunement for Onyxia finished it at 57 somehow. Don’t know if there are any more or if there’s an LBRS now I’ll Google it and find out how to start those attunements but the Onyxia is done. I done the core fragment for MC in BRD too

You can get the key for UBRS from LBRS

Just clear plagueland quests and you will get like 5-6 quests for each, scholo and strat. One quest for scholo is also right at enterance where u have to chat with ghost before he offer quest.

Anyway, at lvl58, you can already farm endgame dungeons for preraid bis, so its as good as to be lvl60.

1 Like

Which quest? :o

Do all quests in the game. You get good gold and rep.

You should do that all at 60 tho, like yea u miss some xp from it, but aoart from that, u will get bonus gold on 60 which is nice, and if u dont have friends u will probably enter stratholme/scholo at 60 first time, or you can make your own party but that can be pain in the… even tanks prefer 60lvl parties cuz its easier