.................................editted: 123

56-60 is plaguelands + strat/scholo/lbrs questrun. Very ez and fast.

1 Like

after 58 just do dungeons and when you reached 60 go back and do the quests and earn some gold. don’t forget the 16 slot bag quest in blasted lands btw.

Do I have to do some of the quests to get the quests for Scholo? Or can it be shared and I can just pick them up from West Plaguelands?

There are some chains in WPL/EPL that lead to Stratholme/Scholomance quests. The ones with Tirion Fordring lead to Strat for the “Of Love and Family” painting.

I’m currently 59 and have did LBRS, UBRS, BRD and some of Strat.

I’ll do some of the quests there and get the quests then.

Start doing lbrs/brd for attunements and preraid bis. It can get boring but saves you some time at 60.

Which quest is that the 16 slot bag one? Is it long?

So I’ve done the BRD attunement for Onyxia finished it at 57 somehow. Don’t know if there are any more or if there’s an LBRS now I’ll Google it and find out how to start those attunements but the Onyxia is done. I done the core fragment for MC in BRD too

You can get the key for UBRS from LBRS

Just clear plagueland quests and you will get like 5-6 quests for each, scholo and strat. One quest for scholo is also right at enterance where u have to chat with ghost before he offer quest.

Anyway, at lvl58, you can already farm endgame dungeons for preraid bis, so its as good as to be lvl60.

1 Like

Which quest? :o

Do all quests in the game. You get good gold and rep.

You should do that all at 60 tho, like yea u miss some xp from it, but aoart from that, u will get bonus gold on 60 which is nice, and if u dont have friends u will probably enter stratholme/scholo at 60 first time, or you can make your own party but that can be pain in the… even tanks prefer 60lvl parties cuz its easier

https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=3628/you-are-rakhlikh-demon

Seconded, the Razelikh chain would definitely be worth your time :3

1 Like

The big brain strat is leaving all level 55-60 quests until you are level 60 and then doing them for gold. Easy 350-500 gold that way.

Can farm brd for pre bis and xp, good luck getting into the spires or strat/scholo before 60. Even as a healer no one would take me for those dungeons at 58/59, everyone just wants 60s.

Gotcha ill definitely do this.

So whats the summary hehe a lot of responses here which is nice,

Do the quests at 60 but do dungeons till 60 and then move onto quests?

Like kamran suggested.

Leaving quests in places like Plaguelands for after 60 can actually be smart. They provide decent gold.

2 Likes

I’ll do that!!

Didn’t know you could get so much gold from leaving it late! Deffo gonna do that and yeah I only did a few quests in Western only

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.