96/100 Reputation Exalted - Any new in 8.2?

Hi,

Do we have any new factions in 8.2 to grind to Exalted? I’m 4 short for the achievement, and I really dont want to have to grind steamwheedle. I’m already overwhelmed with the 8 heritage armour achievements (thanks blizzard).

JM

Well at least be one faction, sea people A and sea people B. Perhaps two with junkagnomes If they will be their own faction.

there are a total of 100 you can grind to exalted now, and 2 that no longer exist, so if you have 96 you will need to grind the rep for steam wheedle.

All of the information I have read suggests more factions are on the way.

I have only just started back filling this - so look on the bright side - you could still be on 47

yeh, i know there’s +1 from grinding Ravenholdt, so another +3 in BFA would be perfect

I would say that the rep grind really does seem out of whack in the older content.

Nil to Exalted Timbermaws Hold takes less than an hour , Tabards can boost most Horde Player Races to Exalted within half a day of running old Heroics and then you get Steamwheedle - 2 to 3 rep per trash kill in an environment where they are spread so far apart AoE is hit and miss - I don’t blame you for wishing to avoid it.

Consortium is my current ball and chain - 1 instance available for rep daily unless you want to spend forever killing Ogres in Nagrand - again - for warbeads

1 Like

There will be a new zone with new WQs so we will almost certainly see at least one new faction in 8.2. If you’re lucky they might do a Tanaan and give us several.

I’m at 100 Exalted without having Bloodsail Buccaneers, Talon’s of Vengeance and Ravenholdt (I’m actually Hated with Ravenholdt as I farmed them to become Neutral with Syndicate…yes I am mental xD).

I would say just go for the goblin reps, yeah they are a pain in the arsse but it’s certainly not the worst grind out there. And you’re getting 4 Exalted reps for 1. Do it for the sake of completion! And then you’ll have them for when they inevitably make 120/140/160 ect Exalted achievements in the future.

Hi,

After doing some research, there are 103 reputations you can grind. I’ve completed 96, and I know these 6 I havent got:

Booty Bay
Everlook
Gadgetzan
Ratchet
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Ravenholdt

What’s stumping he is Wintersaber / Pearlfin Jinyu… I can’t seem to find my achievements (if they do at all exist), so one of these I’m also missing 96+6=102 (1 missing somewhere)

The best fact sheet I found was on WoW Head;

103 in total though Shen’dralar and Zandalari Tribe have been removed

Bloodsail Buccaneers does not count towards the 100 Rep achievement

So 100

The rep from Ashran is also dead these days :confused: no way to grind that anymore.

not all rep is difficult - I ran a circuit round Highmaul 4 times last night and went from 500 neutral to 4000 reverred with Steanwheadle - 45 mins

Turned out that I’m actually 97 now, i recovered my deleted wintersaber character. So… I should really farm Ravenholdt, is this quicker than the other 4? I was planning on stacking just one with the +2 from 8.2

Booty Bay
Everlook
Gadgetzan
Ratchet
Ravenholdt

You can do so or on an alt grind the steamwheedle rep up, which would be faster than having to do it on a hated character I guess.

Ravenholdt versus Steamwheedle Cartel really depends on if you have a Rogue of your own or one you can get to help or not.
Without your own Rogue to pickpocket, or a Rogue willing to trade you all the Heavy Junkbox you need, grinding Steamweedle is likely your best option and all 4 can be done pretty much at the same time too.
If you can manage to get some people to go grind the goblin reps with you then it could certainly end up being quicker than pickpocketing all the junkboxes needed for Ravenholdt.

Also if you were planning on doing it on the priest here, you’re already partway through Friendly with the four goblin factions compared to neutral with Ravenholdt, so you’d have less work to do with the goblins.

All depends on if you can get the junkboxes though :slight_smile:

Ravenholdt Reputation to exalted, is that not possible in Arathi Highlands killing the mechs? I’m sure I was getting 25 per kill.

Kills stop giving rep at 1 point off max Honored, so you can kill your way to 11999 / 12000 Honored and then you’ll be onto the Junkboxes stage of things :slight_smile:

Scratch that then, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for another faction in a future content release.

There’s at least 2 coming next patch.
Otherwise Reps are accountwide when accounting for the achievements so might be worth doing some on alts.

to hit exalted with ravenholdt u need around 1100 boxes(i’ve been farmin them on isle of quel’danas) but if u grind this rep as rogue u can also get some extra rep from fangs of the father legendary questline

I read an article on Wowhead, and as I understand it, there will be three new rep’s to farm. 1 Alliance, 1 Horde and a shared faction.

The Azhara patch, is only the second big patch of this current Xpac, so when Azhara is killed or driven back to the Black City, there will surely be a new big patch, and maybe 2-3 new factions, we can rep with, abit like Argus patch in Legion.

Ps. There is also the Centaur factions in Desolace, where you do a few quests, and boom, you have two new exalted factions :wink:

Yeh, I was hoping they would follow a similar model to Legion with Factions. So 100/100 should be automatic during BFA it seems.