97 guilds at 8/8M

why do you say this? do you understand that this can effect things negatively because blizzard staff will use posts like yours to reinforce their bad ideas, and also players with no knowledge on such subject will be misled. while casual toons may be roughly balanced (i have 16 horde, i have 17 alliance) that does not mean that for group content they are. in that case, i would have 1 horde, 0 alliance. but just look at what the blue posted:

1. Crucible has STILL only been completed by 42 alliance guilds WORLDWIDE (according to their own site)
  2. horde completed EP nearly 6 WEEKS ago. surely if it was balanced, more than 20 alliance guilds WORLDWIDE would have completed mythic in that time?
  3. (not in blues, but in game) wpvp related, alliance have had outnumbered buff for the whole expansion. if it wasn’t for such terrible sharding, everyone would see that alliance are underrepresented.

so please, dont spread such falsehoods as it hurts the direction of the game. we are not talking about faction balance of toons, we are talking about faction balance of content. if 90% of alliance toons are doing pet battles, that does NOT help the alliance players that are trying to do high mythic or pvp.

so true, exactly the case on my server. no horde guild is doing mythic, even though im sure there are a lot of high geared players here.

i cant trust anything Ion says anymore. even if its a 100% fact, you will need to get somebody else to repeat it to me verbatim for me to believe it :frowning:

Coming from someone from a bleeding edge guild such as Snygga Pojkar, I expected a more educated comment. It’s not JUST about hardcore guilds anymore as it used to be in MoP. It’s now affecting everybody and it trickles down. Alliance raiding is dying out. Having a “wrong faction” to pick if you wanna raid is bad. Some of us swapped from Alliance to Horde a year ago because it was getting harder and harder to find a guild. Just stop living in your bubble and check WoWProgress and the cries of what remains of Alliance raiding population.

2 Likes

The Crucible of Storms hall of fame didn’t even fill up at all on the Alliance side, go figure :cry:

Alliance pve scene has been bleeding players for a long time now. Ravencrest was one of the best servers for high end Alliance raiding more and more guilds are going Horde. After BoD we’ve lost 2 more top 100 world guilds that migrated or quit.

3 Likes

Don’t believe me on this but I have heard it’s only a rumor that I heard from my best friend.He says that some of the alliance players from wow have gone to play the Korean MMO AION but I didn’t believe him because he might be trying to advertise his game.

What a stupid post that is

2 Likes

To make your point more realistic, it should be reading:

Seeing as there are virtually no Alliance guilds that have cleared Mythic tEP at this moment, this will not happen, and this is even possibly so untill the next tier is released.

And to be honest, this whole point shows that this system is laughably shortsighted in its design. The chance that any Mythic raid will be doable under the current rules and faction balance is practically 0.

And it isn’t as if the playerbase hasn’t been warning the devs about the faction imbalance being bad or anything; so that this system was put in place kinda proofs the idea that the devs do not listen to the community and just do as they like, even when things are a detriment to the game as a whole.

4 Likes

Thank you for that input I was just saying a rumor no need to call my post stupid for whatever reason.

Agreed, and hello again. I used to raid with you in Clemency, I had this exact same name and was a warlock. :smiley:

1 Like

Meanwhile classic players enjoy auto attack and running simulator. Hehe

4 Likes

at least there appears (currently) to be enough people to do the content together with? unlike mythic raiding on alliance?

1 Like

Oh cool, I remember ^^

And there’s nothing wrong with that, keyword enjoy. The thing with the final version of the game is that the metrics could be significantly higher. There is an abundance of solo and group content which naturally builds on top of the Classic foundations, but each product has its flaws.

Players are already commited to their faction because of how invested they are in their characters and don’t want to waste any more money to transfer, by having most of their friends there, and by the gold they’ve earned on a single realm. Now, the gold transfer problem can somewhat be worked around through tokens or valuables such as trade goods or pets, but however you put it, without Blizzards intervention of either offering free services or merging realms, nothing will change.

Certain nation or language speaking groups gathering en masse on specific Classic realms did amazing work for those communities. How long it will last for it is too early to tell, but it is great foundation work. This is something that Live players are missing desperately.

But no doubt if the expected user drop off happens with Classic, the effect is going to be much more drastic than what we have now, simply because of how the end game activities are scaled to a higher amount of players and that it is in essence a final product, rather than an evolving and growing one.

Bit like yours really as Yoland was having a little harmless fun maybe you need a sense of humour .

2 Likes

Thank you for seeing the jokes and comedy I try to do but these days people get triggered by everything so Im always careful what I say because of statements I make that are supposed to be harmless I get forum vacations and sadly I have the most its like peoples sense of humour is lost on them and I end up being the bad guy :frowning:.

Edit:this persons skit is how i see wow forums on the weekends XD.

1 Like

Yep my guild left ravencrest to raid on Kazzak, just because of recruitment issues.

This also hurts horde guilds that struggle for members on dead realms. Currently we have 15 raiders and ~5 rotating casuals that help us where/when they can. We have some friends in other realms that would help us but sadly no cross realm yet.

I honestly don’t think we’ll get to cros realm this raid this patch, alliance still on 26 while horde got to hundred 10 days ago, they have to change this system, the title or what else they give to the first 100 guilds is clearly not enough to entice players to raid alliance.

You won’t get crossrealm Eternal Palace unless Blizzard quit their Horde bias. This also applies to future raids to come.

Steps:

1. Kill all racials in instanced content or just in M+, rated PvP and raiding
  2. Give all the Alliance guilds who went Horde, and not just recently any guild that went Horde post WotLK because of racials and/or recruitement a free transfer back to Alliance
  3. Pray
  4. Close down transfers when the corrrect amounts transferred over.

After this or during it also do it for PvP.

No they are not. People are just not interested in mythic raiding. It is giant waste of time with no rewards and inclusive content. It is fat more efficient now just run 1 mythic + 10 for 30 minutes than spending thousands of hours in mythic raid.

1 Like