[A] 3 Players LF 2 Night/Week Guild/Community

3 RL friends LF a new raid team to raid two nights a week, initially joining a community to test our suitability (for ourselves and for you) with a view to moving guild if the match is good.

Aff Warlock 220 ilvl 1.3k RIO 9/10hc
Fire Mage 219 Ilvl 1.1k RIO 9/10hc (would reroll to DK as has mained it in previous expacs, but is behind on gearing)
Prot Paladin 221 ilvl 1.3k RIO (or can switch to MM Hunter 216 ilvl 1.1k RIO) 10/10hc

We’re looking for an alliance community/guild that raids two nights a week. We are available to raid Mon-Thurs (no weekend raiding) between 20:30 - 23:30 (can be less than this).

We are available for M+ throughout the week, and on weekends, but would like to not commit to anything over the weekend so that we can pursue other activities (especially once lockdown lifts).

If you think we could be a good fit, drop your info about your guild/community and your battle tag and if I think we are a good match I will add you to have a discussion.

Heya.

We are looking for more members and try and go over to mythic.
If this is something that sounds good add me.

Vattenfisk#2665

Raid times too early for us unfortunately. I should’ve been clearer when I said raid times could be less than 20:30-23:30 I mean more that we don’t need to raid the full three hours, could be 20:30-23:00 or 21:00-23:30 for example.

Hi there, would 20:00-23:00 still be too early for you guys? We begin our invites at 19:45 but raid doesn’t actually begin until 20:00 server time, Monday and Tuesday (we are currently only raiding on Mondays at the moment as we clear the raid in one night).

If you would be available at those times, please add me in game at wilsonnxo#2881 and we can have a chat!

Many thanks.

Unfortunately starting earlier than 20:30 doesn’t really work for us as not usually on much before then, currently we’ve got invites starting at 20:15 and log in between 20:15-20:30 after having dinner. If we go any earlier dinner gets rushed or skipped and I’d quite like to be able to eat before raid xD

Thanks for the offer though and good luck.

Heya,

We are currently 3/10M and looking for some more dps for our raid team. We raid Thursday and Monday, 21:15-23:30 server time, with an optional raid on Wed (same times) for alts/socials etc.

My Battlenet is scar#2634 if you’d like a chat.

Hey Bud!

Come check us out hopefully we tick a few boxes for you! we sound like a match made in heaven!

not a good match Hookbin sorry

Filsket, have added your btag to discuss

No Worries