[A] 385 havoc DH LF casual guild

Hello everyone!

I’m in the Warcraft world since WoD with some breaks.

I’m looking for a casual Alliance guild where I could get some normal/heroic raiding, M+, and PVP (either arena or RBG). I’m looking for a guild, where the real life is a priority. Raid time preferable between 7 pm and 10 pm CET, days don’t really matter.
Up until now I didn’t have a raiding guild, therefore the most experience I have is from LFR and occasional random normal raid, however, I’m a fast learner.
Besides DH I also have a paladin (holy/prot) but the lack of tanking experience is slightly pushing it to holy.
I love transmog runs and collecting stuff overall (slight achiev hunter in my free time :slight_smile: ) .

If you would be interested in having me in your guild, please, leave a comment and we can discuss this further via bnet.

Thanks for considering me.

Hi Ameralia. I am not sure if you would consider playing horde, but in case you do, maybe you would be interested in our guild.

In a nutshell, we are a combination of adult players - both active and returning. We raid twice a week as almost all of us have real life apart from the game (kids, work, relationship, etc.). If you are interested to talk my battleid is orgeir#2898
There is also our recruitment spot that you may read, if you want more details:

Cheers!