[A] A few adventurers looking for a decent home!

Are you looking for a few folks to join your guild? Well, you’re in luck, because there are a few of us looking for a guild, and are happy to transfer servers. The TL;DR is that we’re all middle aged men with jobs and families and stuff so we’re rather social and not hardcore raiders, although a few of us have tons of raiding experience from our younger days.

We’re fed up with our PVP server because we’re fannies who get our arses handed to us repeatedly and for people who get an hour, maybe two a night on the game, ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat. I was gonna start our own guild but we’d rather just join something established and where the folks are as nice and helpful as we are.

We are all members of a gaming community called Forever Gaming (forevergaming dot co dot uk) which has been around for over a decade and plays primarily on the PS4. I personally have run many, many guilds over the years, including a guild with over a thousand members (the counter only goes to 500, a GM told me that! ), to a successful raiding guild clearing most of LK and Cata multiple times a week with at least two raiding teams and one backup team, so I know my way around a bit.

Some of the others are brand new, and there’s everything inbetween. We’re starting a fresh tonight on a new server, all we ask is that it’s PVE and Alliance.

We have a Discord server, a website, and one of the nicest, friendliest groups of friends you’ll ever meet, so we do come with a few perks.

Anyone wanna give us a roof over our heads?

Cheers,
Dids <3

Hi Diddums!

You guys sound like a great bunch, and we might have a home for you if you’d like to chat more about it.

A little bit about us: Dragons of the Forge is Alliance PVE Guild on EU -Pyrewood Village. We are a social guild with a much longer history in Vanilla WoW and with casual raiding experience.

We have a found lots of wonderful people on our new server - our members are ‘mature’ - generally 30+ though we do have a few younger ones, from UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Caribbean to name a few places!

Whether you love questing, guild dungeon runs, professions, casual raiding or just a chat and banter, you can find this here.

I can definitely fill you in on more details if we sound like a place you’d like to call home.

You can message me in game as Dinkz or in Discord as Dinkz#9163

Happy Gaming!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.