A ? about haste %

Hey guys, Noobie Mim here :smile:

I am trying to balance the stats on this little demo lock here. What is the haste cap? 17?
Right now I am on
Haste 17%
Crit 23%
Mastery 33%

Yeah I know maybe it doesn’t matter with my gear, but regardless I would like to attempt to balance them, so I got it all down and know how, later when I get better gear :stuck_out_tongue:

There are no haste caps. Use a top gear sim on www.raidbots.com to see what your optimal gems/enchants etc are.

3 Likes

Yeah, what I like about raidbots, it will provide statweights for your gear and you can copy paste it into PAWN addon.

Plus, it works with simulationcraft.

Are there diminishing returns on haste? Genuine question as used to read after 16% haste it wasnt worth stacking until could get 24%, but may be some urban myth or i dreamt it.

For ease of use I use mr robot.

1 Like

Not sure if it changed from Uldir, but from the tonnes of sims I have made, it seems that the lower of the two stats haste and mastery will always be your best stat.

Meaning you want equal amounts if possible.
Haste = more ticks, Mastery = heavy ticks

Haste = Mastery > Crit > Vers

Yeah, they will only be YOUR best stats. It varies massively, depending on what you have equipped. Stat stacking for warlocks isn’t massively effective, if you have enough of one, another takes over. They are all good.

1 Like

I know it’s not right

But I just slam haste so I can cast a million chaos bolts in my burst window and it feels sssssooo gooood

But yeah @OP sim your character if you want to be actually competitive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.