[A] Abstine is LF ranged for Bfa

Faction: Alliance
Server: Hellfire/Arathor

Hi there! I’m Libbi, the Guild Master of Abstine. We are now recruiting for Bfa!

About us

We are a casual, heroic raiding guild, who have been raiding together for many years. Our core raiders are all ex-hardcore raiders from the early WoW days. Now we all prefer a more relaxed raiding environment but we still hit our objective of Ahead of the Curve Heroic each expansion and plan on doing the same for Bfa. We are now returning from our post-raiding break and want to build up our core raiding team in time for pre patch / Bfa launch.

What we are looking for

We are looking for healers and dps (All classes are welcome to apply) to bolster our ranks for the new expansion. We will happily welcome new and returning players and we also encourage group applications.

Raiding Schedule

Monday: 20.30 - 23.30 Server time
Wednesday: 20.30 - 23.30 Server time

We will also be looking to form guild Mythic+ groups (and new Bfa content) on non-raiding days.

Contact info

If you would like to chat to myself or one of the officers in Abstine, please feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792
Still Looking to bolster our team for BfA, DPS players needed although any applications will be considered, social members are always welcome too
Joining this bunch of (insert bad word) was the best decision I've made in a while !

Great welcoming group with good mentality.

Come join !
Updating our recruitment!

Looking for Dps.

Come and take a look at us :)
More dots more dots more dots !

Looking for some meter junkies.
Update on classes we are interested in.

Spriest
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Rogue

Really sorry but we are now full on hunters!
Still looking for more dps, mainly cloth and leather wearers to help bolster our team
We are now just looking to pad out a few more class specific spots in our raid team. Looking for the following dps:

Melee
Warrior, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Ret Pally

Ranged
Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin
Hey guys!

We are currently looking for all ranged classes to join us as we level and gear in preparation for the first raid (excited!!!!)

So why don't you give us a check out and see if you like what you see.

/ruffle
/hug
Still looking for range dps to join our group!

Let's kill some baddies woohoo!!
Don't be shy! If you're a ranged dps give our GM or officers a message and join our raiding team! Get sweet boss loot and enjoy BFA to its fullest!
I shall bake every one cookies that join :D. Also these the nicest people I met on this game :)
More dots More dots More dots !

Looking for some more ranged deeps.
This guild is lovely.

I'm getting deeper into my 20's and don't have as much free time as I used to for WoW but this guild makes everyone feel welcome and gives everyone a chance to be involved.

They are a little wacky, in-jokey and from 'the north' but they always get the raid done with no fuss, push for everyone to have fun in dungeons, BG's and more. I wouldn't have them any other way.

No matter how much time you have to play this game there will be something for you in this guild!
I only joined Abstine halfway through Legion, having been on a long break from WoW, as far back as wotlk, but my experience has been nothing but positive. The guild carried me for weeks while I was still learning the ropes of the raids and new class and game mechanics, and everyone was extremely friendly. The raids are always very calm and organized, even on tough nights.

If you want to raid in a serious and focused environment, but at the same time have a more relaxed attitude, this is the perfect guild to join. I would happily raid with them in BfA too, if my job wasn't in the way. And I still have a great time playing with them even as a casual social scrub =)
8/8 HC

Still looking for some more dps especially as 8.1 approaches.

Come and have a look!