[A] Aggra Monk looking for active allround guild

Hey,

My name is Daan Vansteelant, born in a city called Torhout located in Belgium - Flanders. I’m 30 years old and looking for a new active guild (raiding, m+ and pvp).

Playing since vanilla, nearly played all expantions except cataclysm.
In vanilla I mained warlock raided up to naxxramas (my hardcore wow times) , in TBC also played warlock but did not raid that much anymore. in WOTLK was rogue my main and did pvp the most. I skipped Cataclysm as I said before. in MOP I started to play again later in the expantion, did not do much…
After in WOD I mained a hunter and did raid more, but only with pugs. Later on I started to play monk and never changed since then. Raided with my monk in Legion and BFA. Also all with pugs.
Now in SL I want do take it more serious again, so that’s why i’m looking for a guild to play with

I did a faction transfer to Aggra (portuguese) server.
I’m a brewmaster monk for mythic+ and I do raiding and pvp as a windwalker.
At the moment my ilvl is 201 for tank, never tanked in a raid but willing to do with some support. We all got to learn ya know :wink:

If u want to know more about me or got any questions feel free to reply or add me on Bnet

Daan#22102.

Greetings

Vansteelant Daan
Tsiyyon

Hi Tsiyyon

We may be able to offer you a place thats a good fit for you.
Lionsguard are a smallish guild on the QuelThalas/Azjol Nerub Battlegroup who are looking for a few new players to add to our community. Our ages range from 18-50! so we have a wide range of players and personalities.
We are a laid back guild, and our priority in wow is to take it easy an have fun playing. That being said we are raiding twice a week, Wed and Sat 8.30pm Server time (Currently 8/10 Normal Castle Nathria). Hoping to change this tonight on Stone Legion Generals! We do Mythic+ and PVP also.
Would love to add a Windwalker monk to our raid team or maybe an opportunity for you to tank the raid if the situation arises.
I have added you on Battlenet so that we can have a chat and see what you think.

UPDATE:

I did a faction transfer to AGGRA ( portuguese) server so hit me up if u are on this server !

Greetings
Daan

Hey Daan,

this is Jonas here we are looking for a WW monk quite a while now :slight_smile: i added you on Bnet and for some info about us check our forum post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bebop-h-grim-batol-310-hc-pushing-to-mythic/234393