[A - Aggramar/Hellscream] <The Phoenix Reborn> Recruiting! 8/8H

Hello Aggramartians and Hellscreamers!

The Phoenix Rebornis a semi-casual Alliance guild on Aggramar/Hellscream EU that has been around in some form since Vanilla release day. Many members are ex-hardcore raiders who now just want to relax and have fun in raids and/or have RL commitments and families.

Our focus is on progressing through end-game content in a fun and relaxed way while still getting things done. We raid twice a week, weekly +10, complete quests and achievements together.

We have completed The Eternal Palace AOTC rank 6 but are always looking for a few more players for our team as we continue through BfA and 8.3.
We like to have fun while we raid and don’t mind a few wipes - we all make mistakes and we’re all learning! We’re a team and a family and we help and encourage each other to improve. With a little luck, a little perseverance and the right attitude we progress to AOTC while having a good time! We need you for 8.3 (points).

We currently raid:
Thursday: 21:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 21:00 - 23:00

We also sometimes have an optional third night for M+/extra content/alt raids :slight_smile:

We would currently like to hear from dps classes (or healers/tanks who can dps when needed)

If The Phoenix Reborn sounds like a good fit for you please reply to this post or add Dorjie#2497, Saiho#21655 or Slayyerr#2387 on b-net for a chat.

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

Hi I’m interested. I’m pretty sure I raided with you guys for a short period during Legion but left due to taking a break.

1 Like

fantastic, if you are interested then add these Bnet IDs

any of us here can invite
Dorjie#2497, Saiho#21655 or Slayyerr#2387

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.