[A - Argent Dawn] 374 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

I am a pretty competent player, hoping to find a team of similar people that are good at the game and have fun raiding. I’m searching for a Mythic progression guild; below are some reasons why I think I will fit well in your team:

• Flexibility to play multiple classes and/or specs, currently Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman as main and main alt respectively.

• High Attendance. I prioritise progress highly. It’s very rare that I will need to miss a raid, if ever, especially on progress. You’re pretty much guaranteed a dedicated healer/dps for the rest of the expansion (or at least raid tier)

• Dedication. I put a lot of effort into improving at whatever I play, from UI configuration to optimising cooldown usage and talent choices.

In terms of alts, I’m more than happy to bring multiple classes to the team in case they are needed. I am comfortable playing (and for a few, learning) all healing/dps specs as alts.

I have no experience in Mythic Uldir this expansion, but I have been dipping in and out of raiding since I started playing in Cata. I joined a fairly competitive guild in WoD for the latter part of Highmaul and on to BRF but I dropped out before completing the tier. Clearing challenging fights like the Butcher and Brackenspore with them was probably the most fun I’ve had in the game so I’m eager to get back into it and actually finish a raid for the first time.

You contact me on Discord or Battle net:

I’m in university at the moment, in my penultimate year, so 3-days per week raiding is the most I can reliably attend. Another thing I should mention: at the time of making this post, I won’t be very active in-game for another 2 weeks due to exams and Christmas holidays (visiting parents etc.).