[A] [Argent Dawn] < Braveheart > - Recruiting DPS for Sanctum of Domination HC! ✨

:small_blue_diamond: About Us :small_blue_diamond:

Braveheart is a social guild, established back in September for the release of Shadowlands. Our main aim is to be able to create a community setting where people can have fun and make new friends in a chilled, non-toxic environment. We also have an established raid team which has achieved Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria (our first raid tier) and hopes to do the same in Sanctum of Domination.

We are looking for players who, regardless of their game or raiding experience, are willing to work as a team to clear new content and explore what Azeroth (and beyond) has to offer while having some fun along the way. Even if you don’t like to raid or do dungeons and just like to chat - we cater for that too! We have lots of social members who love nothing more than a natter while playing the game.

:small_blue_diamond: What We Offer :small_blue_diamond:

At Braveheart, we offer a chilled and non-toxic environment where you can relax and make new friends while enjoying the game. We also know that raiding, dungeons, and roleplaying might not be everyone’s cup of tea so we will also include things for everyone to do to keep things fun while playing the game! Take a peek at some of the things that we offer below -

:crossed_swords: Raiding and Mythic+ Dungeons :shield:

Our current raid days/times for Shadowlands are Monday and Friday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time (BST+1).

Currently recruiting:

• Ranged DPS: All classes/specs
  • Melee DPS: All classes/specs

Group invites and summons will be sent out around 15 minutes before raiding begins as well as joining our voice chat (speaking is completely optional, we use it to explain and talk about tactics during the raid). We will spend a couple of minutes explaining the main tactics before each boss and things to look out for, but we would recommend that raiders have a quick glance over some of the main tactics before each run to get an idea of what to expect.

Castle Nathria:

• Normal - 10/10
  • Heroic - 10/10
  • Glory of the Nathria Raider - 10/10

Sanctum of Domination:

• Normal - 10/10
  • Heroic - /10

We also do some casual Mythic+ dungeons (which members can organise between each other in-game or on discord) so we would welcome anyone interested in those regardless if you have done any keystones before or not.

For all of our dungeon and raid events we use Discord to communicate (through voice chat) to make it easier to discuss tactics or to make announcements. It is completely optional to use a microphone however we do require that all raiders are able to listen into the voice chat in order to hear any important tactics or announcements.

All we ask for our dungeons and raids are you bring along a can-do attitude, willing to learn and work as a team to progress. We encourage you to bring your own food/flasks/runes but these can be provided if needed.

:compass: Roleplay Groups and Social Events :bow_and_arrow:

Our roleplay sessions aim be fairly relaxed and casual, so no roleplaying experience is required - events can be formed between guild members and always encouraged! Members can host events if they wish or just keep things casual (we are considering introducing regular roleplay events but they are currently TBD).

We have a whole section dedicated to roleplay on our guild discord - including some cool features like our events section, roleplay-specific resources (including our own prompt list, with a space to post any short stories or ideas you may have for one), character showcases, character arts and a channel dedicated to discussing Warcraft lore.

Within our guild discord we also have our general chat, a music section to share our favourite tunes while playing as well as any important guild announcements. Members are also free to host their own social events within the guild, whatever they may be to get to know each other!

:small_blue_diamond: Interested? Contact Us! :small_blue_diamond:

If this sounds like the guild for you, get in contact with us through either Discord or Battle.net (or send a whisper to any of our members online!). Our details are below:

Discord:
Hystericxl#3376 (Guild Leader)
Sammymekon123#2685 (Raid Leader)

Battle.net:
Hystericxl#2223 (Guild Leader)
dethex#2398 (Raid Leader)

3 Likes

Me approves

Still recruiting! <3

Still recruiting, all roles are currently available for our mythic+ and raid teams for Shadowlands!

Hello. Have you at least an idea of what raid times you’re looking to have?

Hi, thanks for your question!

We’re aiming to do daytime to early night time raiding - (currently looking at starting around 6-7pm ST) but this is subject to change depending on numbers and availability. We should have definite times up soon but I can guarantee that it won’t be finishing as late as 12am ST (unless we overrun for any particular reason outwith our control). We’re currently looking at doing two raid nights per week (most likely the weekend) so we can do shorter raid nights instead of one long one.

I hope that answered your question and if you have any others, please let me know! :slight_smile:

Updated the main post with roles we need to fill for our raid team - currently looking for 3 Healers and DPS (both Ranged and Melee!)

Bump - Joined this guild a little over a week ago and since then i’ve transferred another character to be part of it!

Great bunch of people to play with and good banter in discord. Plus as there’s a good mix of English and Scottish, we can actually relive Braveheart any time we like!

Further update - we’ve changed the layout of our main post to make each section easier to read :slight_smile:

If you have any questions or would like more information about us, reply below or send us a message in game! :blush:

Update as of 15/10:

We’ve updated our post amending the number of Healers needed for our Shadowlands raid team. We would also like to recruit more roleplayers to form a casual roleplay group within the guild. Contact us if you are interested! Socials are welcome as always :blush:

Heyo!

Seems like an awesome guild! Are you still recruiting (for the raid team)?
I’m definitely interested in joining, even if just as a social :smile:

*(accidentally posted on the wrong char, I’m a balance druid main :slight_smile: )

Hi, yes we’re still recruiting for our raid team! You’d be most welcome to join us :blush:

Update as of 22/10:

• We’re looking to expand our roleplay group to begin some fun RP events - we’re looking into adventure-type roleplay as our main theme with no race/class specifications. We are currently planning out potential locations - all ideas will be considered! No roleplaying experience required, we are all here to have fun and roleplay! We are also looking into hosting events such as RP workshops - where you can group up with others, create your character and work on character development and try out some scenarios (using prompts) to see how your character would react to those (IC).
  • We’re still mainly looking for healers and DPS for our raid team (any spec/class, including off-tanks!) and we are beginning to roll out some fun guild events, including transmog and guild achievement runs!

As always, socials are welcome to join us! :blush:

1 Like

Howdy

I’ve decided to roll with a holy paladin on AD for SL, and this sounds like a great fit.

I’ll be in touch.

That’s awesome, we’d love to have you! Send any of our members a message in-game (search /who Braveheart) or find us on the Guild Finder for an invite! :grinning:

Update as of 26/10:

• Firstly, we would like to give a massive welcome all of our new members, we hope you enjoy your time with us!
  • We are still mainly looking for DPS (both ranged and melee) to fill up our raid team, as well as flexible members (or those with alts) who can fill multiple roles (as a backup tank or healer) for when Shadowlands is released.

Update as of 29/10:

• We are now only looking for ranged/melee DPS (any class/spec). We would also love to see some Monks as we currently have none in the guild so far! Now that we have an official release date for Shadowlands we can begin preparations for our first raids as a guild.
  • We are also looking to expand our roleplaying group (which is currently very small ) and begin events soon! :bow_and_arrow:

Update as of 31/10:

• Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: to all and a big welcome to all of our new guild members! We hope you enjoy your time with us as we prepare for Shadowlands :blush:
  • We have updated our ‘Mythic+ Dungeon and Raiding Teams’ section with our new raid days and times for Shadowlands, as well as outlining some classes we would love to add to our roster (but any class/spec is welcomed) and our plans for Shadowlands once it is released (including pre-raid gearing).
  • We have also made some adjustments to our ‘Roleplay’ section outlining some of our ideas for our roleplay group. Other ideas will also be considered!

Update as of 1/11:

You can now contact us through Discord! If you have sent me a friend request through battle.net, double-check that I have accepted it because I haven’t been receiving all requests (if not try and add me again!) :blush:

Update as of 2/11:

• Updated the OP with a change in what classes we require for our Shadowlands raid team - we do accept all specs/classes but we would prefer DPS specs at the moment (off-spec tanks or healers also!)
  • We would really like to recruit some more roleplayers! We have a small group starting out already and would love to expand :blush: