[A][Argent Dawn] <The Scarlet Service> Perfect for New/Returning Raiders!

We at “The Scarlet Service” are looking to recruit some new members to begin a raid team. We’re a group of friends who’ve been playing together for a little while but haven’t stepped into raiding as a guild yet (However some of us have past experience).

We’re looking for some like minded players who would like to have chill raids with no pressure, we’ll go at our own pace and just have a laugh and enjoy ourselves while we play. Which makes us perfect for new players or anyone returning to the game or raiding from a break!

So far we have about half a team ready with a tank and healer who are going to be standing in until we get permanent ones, so we can get going.

Currently we’re looking for a tank and another healer along with a few DPS to begin raiding, and another tank and healers to complete our team, so our temps can go back to DPS.

For scheduling, Saturday as a main raid night, with a possible 2nd shorter raid night to keep casual but still having enough time in raid. Though this is subject to change depending on member availability.

We are made up of members from multiple countries, we do have English as our language for guild chat, however nobody is going to have a go at you if you speak something other than occasionally.

We are LGBT+ friendly, and any intolerance will be shut down very quickly. We’re here to enjoy the game, not hate.

If you’d like to join us, or just would like to find out more about us and see if we’d be a fit for you, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, or pm me here or in game:

Myself/GM:

Lorcadia/Satki/Avaegorn/Valysira”

Hi! I would love to join this guild if you guy’s are still active that is! are back to Wow after quite some time and looking for a cool and chill guild that’s open minded and I think this is just it! Hope you guy’s are still active<3