[A] <ASCENDANCE> is recruiting! - [GOLEMAGG EU]

Ascendance

Ascendance is a semi-hardcore raiding guild for those among us who work, live, relax and have a hunger to raid. Ascendance has always been a top guild, from Vanilla all the way up to Legion. At our peak we were one of the top 10 guilds worldwide.

With the return of Classic WoW, members from different generations have come back together to start playing again. Our Raid Leader and Officers were with us during our top 10 years and are determined to clear and farm all classic content to come, TBC and further “classics” included. We want you to join our ranks!

Currently we’re looking for the following classes and roles:

• Healing priest

But if you are interested and not one of the classes mentioned above please get in touch to try your luck!

Additional information:
Our best Naxx clear time so far is 3 hours 30 minutes. We’re quite happy with that and strive to get better.

Our raid day is wednesday. Invites start at 19:30 (server time) and the raid ends at 24:00 unless we’re done earlier. If you are the right fit for us, you will be mature, but will want to be involved with some good old friendly banter. If you want to join our ranks, please PM me or add me to discord and we can have a chat. Discord is Pyronus#2960

Thanks for reading and see you ingame.

Bump! Priest needed :smiley:

Will this message get our post back up? Probably

Oooh, is this THE Ascendance from Alonsus back in the days? If so who do you have from those times? :slight_smile:

It is Warag.

Back then I left Ascendance for uni. This was just before the glory days so I’m not sure if the following people even played during the Ascendance peak times but we’ve got Septic, Xaui, Hollow, Roddy, Hinky and a few more people I’m undoubtedly missing.

Damn, none of those names ring a bell but to be fair it was like… 13-14 years ago? Anyways, raided with (some of) you during TBC as the slackiest holy priest ever (Lizah was my toon back then). If people I remember from that time like Shar, Sui, Eruption, Taavi, Kasira/Kelia (not sure about that name… played a prot pally and feral druid iirc), Trent or Memoryjar are there tell them hi from me :smiley:

Out of curiosity, what are your plans for TBC? Once/twice a week raiding or more?

Damn Warag! I played in Ascendance on Pyronus during TBC and you dont remember me :frowning: To be fair I was a quiet kid, so I don’t blame you :stuck_out_tongue: Out of those you mentioned only Kelia played a bit of classic with us, but not anymore now.

Wait… you were a mage back then too along with Eruption and Taavi? :thinking: Anyways, clearly gotta roll a toon on golemagg at some point if I got time :smiley:

Yep thats right!

Here’s a friendly bump!

And another one!

Warning! A friendly bump is headed your way

And another bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.