[A] Azeroths Misfits are recruiting!

Azeroths Misfits is a small and friendly social guild that is looking forward to increase its ranks! We are a guild, that was originated in the year 2009,with rich traditions and battle hardened members,that have united under one banner with one goal – providing the friendly community and have fun in the World of Wacraft. We can’t promise you the mythic raiding progress,nor we can promise you the Arena Master title,but we can promise you something more worthy – a helping hand in the time of need,be it an advice or a help with your questing experience.We are mainly orientied in small scale PvE,and we are going to restart the raiding in the Legion expansion.If you’ re looking for a place to talk about the events in the world and clear a mythic dungeon meanwhile,then this is a place for you!

If everything mentioned above is what you’ re looking for and you would like to join our ranks, please whisper Alyaa,Adanerian,Margnick,Henningmj.
bump
HI there,

Here's an old git that rejoined the community a little while ago, after having quit at the start of MoP. I spent a little while getting reacquainted with the game and the (new) mechanics and also rerolling some character to find what class I liked best, since I wanted to do something new ;)
Currently I am leveling my hunter, but I have several mid-level characters that I tried out.
However, what I miss in the game is a nice friendly, social guild with mature people. Given my current play style and personal life with young children and a busy job, I am not likely to be actively raiding, but I would like an active guild where I can play with people doing small PVE runs, dungeons, Timewalking stuff, etc.
So, i f you are willing to give me a friendly home, send me an invite any time ;)
Up we go! :)
Up we go! :)
Also recruiting more people for our raiding group due to the recent drop of activity - current progress in EN 7/7 (normal) and 3/7 (heroic). Currently we're raiding on wednesdays and thursdays 19.45 PM - 22.30 PM realm time and we're in need of all roles at the moment.

If you're interested,throw a /w to Margnick,Vobla,Alyaa or me when we're online. :)
Also, I would like to add,that our main focus at the moment is EN heroic - both weekly runs are planned heroic,and EN normal runs will be held occasionally for alts.
Update:
Our current EN HC progress is 6/7. Still looking for core members of any role for our raiding group.
Raiding days and times:
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7.45 PM till 10.30 PM.

If you're interested,please contact Alyaa,Margnick,Vobla or me for a chat.

Thanks!
Hello :)

Im lf guild and description of Azeroths Misfits kinda fits my image of "home" so... is there a place for a guardian?
12/12/2016 09:55Posted by Mawet
Hello :)

Im lf guild and description of Azeroths Misfits kinda fits my image of "home" so... is there a place for a guardian?

Hello,Mawet!

You most certainly do fit among our ranks. Please,contact me in-game or any other officers mentioned in the post above for a talk! :)
Up we go!
Still recruiting active members for our raiding group!
Our current progress is:
1) 7/7 EN HC;
2) 3/3 ToV normal;
3) 4/10 NH normal.

Especially in need of exceptional damage dealers!

If you're interested,please contact Alyaa,Margnick or me for a talk.
Currently in need of additional healers with the DPS off-spec.
Our current progress is 6/10 NH HC.

If you're interested,please contact Alyaa,Margnick or me for a talk.
Looking for additional raiders for our raiding team - our current progress is 6/9 in ToS normal.

Our raiding days are:
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8.00 PM till 10.30 PM.

If you' re interested in joining us,please /w Alyaa,Adanerian or Margnick for a chat.
Still looking for additional raiders for our raiding team - especially in need of ranged dps with healing OS.

Our current progress in ToS is - 9/9 NM; 3/9 HC.

Our raiding days are:
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8.00 PM till 10.30 PM.

If you' re interested in joining us,please /w Alyaa,Adanerian or Margnick for a chat.
Hi there,

I'm a long-time player of WOW (and just about any other MMORPG that exists or existed). I used to be pretty hardcore (I leveled a prot warrior in Vanilla - yeah, I know, I must have a bit of a masochistic streak) and completed all raid content in Vanilla and Outlands, but that was a long time ago.

Now, years later, I've been playing on and of through every expansion and I've refound the old love for the game with Legion to be honest.
I have several max level characters and am now focusing on getting those geared up well enough to do all the end-level content. My most played characters are a Paladin tank (ilvl 868 at the moment) and a Fury Warrior (don't know the exact ilvl but it's a lot lower than the tank).

Since Wrath, I've pretty much been going my journey solo or in guilds that had very limited memberships and didn't really do anything together.

Now, aiming to spend a bit more time on the game again, I'm looking for a fun guild with a focus on friendship and some non-hardcore end-level content (mythics, a bit of raiding, ...).

As I said, I used to be a hardcore raider, but that's not what I'm looking for these days. I wouldn't mind doing some raids but I'm not interested in 5 raid nights per week going for 6-7 hours per night anymore :-)

If you feel my description fits your guild and you have a spot open for a social and (if I do say so myself) fun and helpful player that knows what he's doing on most of the classes he plays (you won't catch me on a rogue for example as I have never been able to play at a level where I was remotely happy with myself), please let me know.

Thanks.

-P-

Characters on Thunderhorn : Draedol (Paladin), Guillyanne (Warrior) and a bunch more
Azeroths Misfits are recruiting a stable tank and a healer for their raiding team for Antorus - our current ToS progress is 9/9 NM;9/9 HC. Our raiding time - WD and THU 8.00 PM-10.30 PM. If you are interested in joining us, /w Alyaa or me for a chat.
Azeroths Misfits are recruiting!

At the moment,we are looking for an exceptional melee dps with a tank off-spec.
Our current progress in Uldir is 8/8 normal; 5/8 heroic.
Our raiding time - Wednesdays and Thursdays 8.00 PM-10.30 PM. If you are interested in joining us, /w Alyaa or me for a chat.
Azeroths Misfits are recruiting!We are looking for a few DPS (prefer mage/warrior/rogue) and a tank.Our raiding time-WD and THU 8.00 PM-10.30 PM.Current progress 8/8 NM;5/8 HC.If you are interested in joining us,/w Alyaa or me for a chat!

Currently looking for additional DPS:
1)mage
2)rogue
3)warrior

If you are interested in joining our raid team,please contact me or Alyaa in game for a chat!