[A] Barely Heroic LF Additional Players!

Barely Heroic -

As the name implies, we are (barely) a heroic raiding guild!

Fun is the name of the game! We first and foremost strive to maintain a fun and inclusive atmosphere. World of Warcraft is a game, not a second job and we intend to keep it that way! We only ask that you bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.

But this should not imply that we do not care about progression! We, at the very least, will achieve “Ahead of the Curve”, every raid tier. You will get to experience the content. But in a low-pressure environment. Progression is important! But community comes first!

Speaking of raiding…

We raid on Mondays and Thursdays, from 20-23 server time. We kindly ask that you show up on time and prepared. ^^

Currently, we are seeking…everything! It’s not that we’re short on raiders, we just want you to play the class and role that YOU want to play! We can always work with what we have. So whether you’re a fireball flinging mage, or a light-wielding holy warrior, we have a spot for you!

In addition to raids, most of us love mythic 5-man content. You will find members running mythic keys virtually every evening.

I know what you’re thinking. This sounds just TOO good to be true!

But I’m here to tell you that it IS TRUE! And if this sounds appealing to you, I urge you to contact either myself, or our fearless leader using the following battle-tags:

Kaleido: Algorithm#21896
Nevee: Jarlen#2216

We hope to hear from you soon!

We’re still seeking awesome people to join us!

Hey there. I must say that I love everything about this post, it feels like a handcrafted description of my ideal raiding guild!

Any chance BM hunter could apply? IGN: Gnomlin, BNet: Gnomlin#2850

1 Like

Thanks very much for your interest in our guild!

Due to a very high number of new players, we will be putting a temporary pause on our recruiting efforts.

Thanks again for your interest! Feel free to check in with us at any time!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.