A belf looking for a home

Hello Argent Dawn!

I’ve returned to roleplaying after quite some time away and am now looking for a guild to call home, find friends in and where I can grow as a roleplayer. I’ve roleplayed on various characters since TBC but feel a bit rusty after some time away. But after having done some thinking I’ve come to the conclusion that what I am looking for is this (sorted in order from most to least important, give or take):

1. Focus being on the bigger threat to Azeroth and keeping the planet safe, rather than fighting the Alliance and RP-PvP (though I can agree to a little RP-PvP if there’s a save-Azeroth-argument in there and more items on this list are checked).

2. Cooperation/allied/friendship with other guilds and an eagerness to take part in server-wide events and campaigns, big or small (I’ve been bubbled away by guilds in the past and did not enjoy it).

3. RP outside of events (I mean, campfire and travelling RP is awesome)

4. Some measure of realism when it comes to resources on the road etc. I never RP having endless amounts of health potions on me or an infinite amount of bandages. When the mana is out, the bandages it is and when we’re out of those, clothing will be sacrificed.

5. A guild of mixed races (I know, I’m a hypocrite listing this while RPing a belf… :frowning: )

As for my character, she is in short a wielder of the Holy Light, a mender of various methods: alchemy, surgery, healing magic. A well rounded medic, basicly.

There is also one more thing; Attendance. I’m a healthcare worker and will be online roleplaying as much as I can, but given my line of work I need proper sleep. I simply can’t attend an event until midnight, so being allowed to opt out of events early if needed is a must. There will also be extra shifts and overtime. I will be doing my best to communicate my schedule however, and I will be available at least 2-3 evenings per week.

10 Likes

Peep this my friend The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250] perhaps the Red Venturers are for you

4 Likes

You can’t help it you enjoy playing the superior race choice!

Edit: (I also am keen to find a guild of mixed races but am also playing a belf >.<)

1 Like

Already deviating from my teachings… Where did I go wrong…?

2 Likes

You were on a belf too!

Me??? Never… deletes all evidence

2 Likes

I hope we manage to find a place for us in this vast and scary world of RP!

2 Likes

Indeed! It is quite vast and quite scary. You seem to have a pretty good idea of what you want though unlike me! Hope to see you around in the world though.

Highblood Myrmidons are multiracial.
We have Nightborne and not just Blood Elves.
I swear.

:flushed:
:point_right: :point_left:

P.s. But yeah if you want a multiracial guild Red Venturers are a good choice.

5 Likes

That would be fun! My character is going to be in Booty Bay for a couple of days, I’ll be online after 18:00 server time. Feel free to give me a holler if your character could swing by Booty Bay.

Sure, I’ll try and remember. Feel free to add me to friends if you want. Though I am a noob. I’ve only had 1 RP experience so far, and that was yesterday!

Thank you for the suggestion, I might just give those guys a whisper.

That is fine! We’ve all been new at this at some point before! Practice makes perfect!

2 Likes

Or…

2 Likes

Trying to snatch another belf eh?

Maybe…

:pleading_face:
:point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes

Step into my office…

2 Likes

Gonna say the Highblood Myrmidons are lovely folks :heart: Great to RP with, friendly OOC-wise… all the good stuff.

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to reply, but from what I can see your guild seems mainly geared towards RPPvP and faction conflict and that is not exactly what I am looking for. :slight_smile:

I know this is irrelevant but i wanted to get it off my chest. Sometimes when i have nothing to do in game i make a trial character in argent dawn and roleplay a drunk panda in the horde tavern :joy: :joy: :joy:
I have plans to make a traveling merchant rp panda too sometime :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.