[A] Bind øn Equip 8/8H 2/8M Longstanding Heroic Raiding Guild ISO more for Battle for Dazar Alor

Such fancy new forums so we need fancy new recruitment posts :slight_smile: We have been at this for quite some time but I’ll try to stick to the basic details :slight_smile:

My name is Kitty and I have been the Guild Master of Bind øn Equip for about 2 years now. We had humble beginnings, like most guilds. Spun off a large social cess pool we were just a group of friends that wanted something more serious; A place that wasn’t just social but competent enough to clear current competitive content. Today we can boast a roster of approximately 300 characters all active within the past 90 days, 3 organized raids a week, mythic plus runs daily, and an active discord with a wonderfully social group of people from absolutely all over the world.
The guild’s mission has and always will be to create a friendly environment for people to comfortably begin, return, or simply continue their journey into end game PVE content. Admittedly casual at heart we are not a serious mythic progression guild. We always get curve and sometimes tickle the first bosses of mythic but our players, whether it be time constraints, family commitments, or just personal preference, aren’t interested in the type of commitment that comes with mythic progression. A couple nights on the ultimate raid boss is fine. We saw that with KJ and again with G’huun but doing that more than once a tier… just isn’t what we do. Hats of to those with the steadfast tenacity it requires to get that cutting edge though!
That being said, if you are looking for a place to get in to/back in to end game content we are great at that. We take our raiding seriously and anyone who reaches out for help will get it. We are a close knit team and welcome new recruits with open arms. All it takes is a willingness to learn, an open mind, a sense of humor, and a little patience.

On to the details. At the very beginning of a tier we raid 3 nights a week. Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11pm server. We ask that if you cannot make all three nights you at least make two. We quickly switch to a 2 night progression schedule as soon as normal is on farm. At that point Heroic raiding is on Wednesday and Monday and casual Normals are run on Friday. If you are not interested in the wiping more than once or twice and just want to enjoy the ontent outside of lfr this is where even the most casual player can jump in on a Friday night. We are are 8/8N 8/8H and 2/8M so far this tier. I’ll mention again we are no mythic raiding guild but we are competent and if our progress is swift we have no apprehensions about tackling the more difficult bosses.

Our discord is more often than not, lively. It is also required for all raiders. You do not have to speak but you must be able to listen. We run our guild old school in that we pay for our raiders food, flasks, and repairs. In order to pay for these nice things we have a simple system that any BoE dropped in a guild run goes to the guild bank.

I personally pour my heart and soul into this guild and I am certain my guildees would attest to that. Many of us gobbled up by either large cess pool guilds or small start ups with little direction we made it a personal mission to make sure we could create a place where folks could learn to excel at end game content should they want to but also feel comfortable at any level of play.

I can’t help but notice so many new guilds struggling to stay afloat this expansion and while our attendance was of course greater at the beginning of the tier… we still have a decent sized raid team and the show must go on. Our doors are always open for all levels of players. Please don’t misread this bit as an act of poaching as its anything but… I just hate to see any guild die and would rather offer support and a helping hand than watch more people leave the game we love.

My BattleTag is PrrettyKitty#21117 and my discord is PrrettyKitty#6112. If for some reason you can’t reach me at those simply /who Bind øn Equip (with that nordic ‘ø’) and whisper an officer or veteran for an invite or more info!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.