A bit more news - Why not on EU Forums?

Classic Hardcore Realms Go Live 24 August is our EU one?

Someone painted pink and put a S.E.P field in it. Thanks … Is because is not in CLASSIC forum. Only in General.

I think the mistake is due that there was a duplicate earlier and they nuked one of the duplicates but not the other which was in GD.

Shrugs

1 Like

Does this mean midnight between thurseday and friday?

1 Like

And now we know time for launch, when the 24th turn into the 25th EU server time. Or another way midniht beween Thursday and Friday.

We still not know:

• How many servers?
  • Names of servers?
  • Where FCT after death will take us?
  • What happens with SoI buff?
  • Any achievement or the like for reach level 60?
  • more info missing? I’m sure.

So all this article tells us is launch time, nothing more new.
If we get every piece of news this way, MANY blu articles yet to be written.

1 Like

Are they not bringing achivements like the addon? Such a great opportunity with HC but lazy work behind it.

Achiev for 2 chars to 60, 4 chars to 60, speed achiev etc etc… You need something to keep people interested in HC for a longer time period.

Added to missing list, thanks.

These were not added until Wrath of the Lich King. To introduce specific expansion features that wasn’t present wouldn’t make it a Classic experience.

Unless, you meant like a retail achievement for getting it done on Classic or something?

Is why I write “or the like” Soul of Iron buff should come changed at launch. I guess it used for achievement-like markers :wink:

You argument dont make much sense. They already added duel to the death and string of ears, and zone leach, and 24h lockout on dungeons.

None of this was part of vanilla right?

So they already made a lot of changes and they are free to add achiev aswell since this is a brand new game mode…

You seem to not notice the difference between minor and major changes.

1 Like

I dont think adding like 10 small achivments so people would keep playing HC is “big change”

Adding 10 small achievements is probably easy - if you have an achievement system already. But Era doesn’t so this means entire new functionality.

1 Like

I think an easier reward would be a title or a mount. «Hardcore Survivor» for everybody who makes it. «Hardcore Champion» if you do it SSF.

I just saw another problem: If FCT is to one PvE and one PvP realm only, and “afterlife” was meant an incentive to play HC. … then is counter-purpose to give only transfer to oone server. Rooser full = you do no more HC leading to downfall of HC servers.
I think Blizz not think of this.

SSF can make whatever titles they want for themselves in their addon. Maybe they should open official shop with real badges and T-shirts or scarfs like boyscout have :laughing:

1 Like

Reworked functionality of duels with a permanent “buff” to display your count.

You meant zone sharding right? For stability measures.

This technically existed, by having a 5 limit per 1h and 30 max per day, per character. Now they up the cap to 24h per instance, per character in the spirit of HC.

As Черница and Xenera said, there’s no achievement system like I pointed out: This didn’t came until Wrath while all others were reworked/changed functionalities within Classic or boosting realm stability measures.

Not so /shrug after all. Read comments? Mostly turned into dicussion Dragonsflight. Not the problems in HC like

• how many realms
  • names of realms
  • where allowed to FCT on death

I did read the other questions, but there’s no info about that yet. I think it’ll be dynamic shifting so it will not go towards the high pops but trying to FCT load them into the lower population realms.

1 Like