What I am looking for:
- Raids in the late evening server time.
- Dedicated raid group that brings flasks etc.
- Eventual Mythic progress.
- Raids preferably 2 nights a week.
What you can expect:
- Competent player,
- High attendence
- Full buffs + Enchants.
- Flexibility between DPS/Tanking (though I intend to MT).
- Experienced tactic input from former RL from a former top 10 guild on Defias Brotherhood.
- Started playing in late BC on a complete toaster.
- Began competently raiding during Naxx as a Blood (then dps) DK
- Ended WotlK on a server second Sindragosa kill. as a holy paladin
- Raided much more casually during Cata due to RL
- Came back for MoP and raid led for Frostwolves [H] during SoO propelling a recently merged guild to server 7th ending on Blackfuse a kill and clearing Mythic Garrosh (then Heroic, as this right before the switch) in prepatch.
- Raided on a much more casual basis during legion & onwards
My current accounts:
Blood DK ilvl 181
Vengence DH ilvl 154
- all other tank capable classes at lvl 50.
Nativist-DefiasBrotherhood in game or
Lloyd#2338 on battle.net or
Lerrid#3393 on discord.
Do not reply to the thread, I may ocassionally rbump for visibility but will not be frequently checking it here, please contact me on the aforementioned Bnet/IG/Discord
Possibility to bring along highly experienced Disc Priest + potentially more if required.