[A] BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild (2 days, before 7PM)

Hey everyone,

I have been active since beta of WoW. My raiding experience literally starts with Molten Core and always have been “hardcore” in raiding spirit. As time flies and life caughts up, I had to slow down on raiding.

Right now, I have limited myself with 2 raiding days. In my limited time, I try to give my all to the raid. I come prepared, try to keep attendance as high as possible and always check my to-do list not to fall behind. But real life still has priority over raiding.

My BFA experience is limited to launch content. I had early heroic Ghuun kill (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/grimpole/pve/raids) - That toon has been converted to unlock zandalari trolls hehe. Then we started mythic progress and I was insta-benched due to Shaman healers lacking performance much needed by then. I did some m+ but then stopped playing. Don’t have experience in rest of raid content in BFA.

I have re-rolled a hunter and trying to get back into raiding. I’m around 400 ilvl atm, dinged last weekend. Pretty confident in my gameplay and class awareness already. I think I will be able to catch up pretty fast with new content if given the chance.

I am trying to start raiding early. Hopefully before 7PM server time, no more than 3 hours per night.

Looking For:

• Mature community

• Setting goals for Mythic progress

• Active in M+ content as well

• Experienced raiders with limited time but still take the experience seriously

• Strict English communication

• Communities with histories are more appreciated (strong core)

• Experienced raid leader

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.