A Calling in Bastion quest bugged

Hermestes is not giving the quest “A Calling in Bastion” as he should after completing “It’s All Coming Together”.
This is especially frustrating since we already had to wait 2 days for the previous quest to get fixed and now we’re stuck again with no soulbinds or conduits.

8 Likes

Same issue

yup and guess what they won’t compensate for the progress missing :slight_smile:

Same Problem here ~

Stuck for 3 days on this already. So i guess next few days without any soulbinds and progress in covenant.

We need to blow up the thread again I guess

1 Like

Yeah Same. Quest doesnt show Up

Same issue here. After they fix the quest “It’s all comin together”, I am now stuck on this.

This is so frustrating. How hard is it to test these key features during beta testing…

Same come on blizz…

If you manage to read this BEFORE finishing “It’s All Coming Together”: Pick up the “A Calling in Bastion” quest first (unless, you guys don’t even have it on your map), before turning in “It’s All Coming Together”. While previously affected by the bug, I can now continue the campaign.

It’s working for me now been able to do some quest chain quests… Lets hope it stays that way, and how blizz will compensate for the lost days .

fixed now, finnaly

You are most likely right and that’s why Shadowlands will be the last I will ever play made by blizz.

Hey all! Apologies that it’s taken us a while to get back to you.
We are investigating the issues with Haephus at the moment. Meanwhile, there are some workarounds in Wowhead comments including completing the ‘complete 3 world quests in Bastion’ calling.

Please see if that helps you while the bug team works on a permanent solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most people are aware of the 3 world quest thing, but the problem is that we don’t actually get the 3 world quests calling because we are stuck in the part of the campaign where we don’t have that yet.

4 Likes

Hi Blizz,

at the moment the npc in Bastion just won´t show any other text than “how can I help you” but it was said that there should be a text that they are angry on me and that it will take 48 hours to talk to them again, but first it never showed the angry text and second after 2 days nothing happend still can´t see the text to switch!

Please do not bump older forum posts. You’re welcome to create your own for a new issue.