[A] Casual Critters - Laid-back social and PvE

Bidet!

We are Casual Critters, a community originally formed by and for fans of Critical Role, though we accept laid-back folks of all kinds.

If you want a relaxed, social atmosphere where you can hang out with fellow nerds, gear up at a relaxed pace and have the option of approaching mythic+ dungeons and raids in a low-pressure manner (where the emphasis is on having a good time more than progression), this could be the community for you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Beep beep

Community: Casual Critters
Language: English
Faction: Alliance
Community Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/invite/0BlPpdIklG?region=EU&faction=Alliance
Discord: Casual Critters EU/A. Link can be found in community message of the day or the news/info channel, or just request it from another community member.

3 Likes

Hey, just wanted to bump this post.
We are still active and friendly :slight_smile:

I wanted to join on my alliance character, but that code is really hard to write. I can’t copy/paste so i have to write it. I don’t know if it’s the letter O or number 0 and if it’s a big I or a little l, see it looks the same. Not sure how to join… sigh. I have tried a couple of times now but failed to write the code every time. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey Alyce!

The code is: 0BlPpdIklG
(zero - B - ‘lowercase L’ - P - p - d - ‘capital i’ - k - ‘lowercase L’ - G)

I hope that helps, the font isn’t really helping with reading the letters correctly. :slight_smile:

Tried my best to add the Discord server invite link, but it seems links are no longer allowed in posts on here.

sneaky boop 8.2 is cloose the hype intensifies

boops Eternal Palace is just around the corner and we are preparing to have a poke at it so come and join the fun :heart_eyes:

I… I was about to make a joke about turn based raiding, but it wasn’t funny. Good luck with it though :slight_smile:

(I joined a week or so ago, but I raid elsewhere and don’t have time to maintain an alt for double action.)

We are still looking for new friends to join our little home ^^